Urgent/RFE reply : Gurus, Pls help

Greencard001

Registered Users (C)
I have today recd an RFE saying:

1. Submit an Original, recently-dated letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment.

2. Submit your earnings statements for the last three months.

Questions
=======

1. I am looking for a template formate of the letter contents. Can some one send me the formate?
2. Do I need to submit the salary statements in original or copies will do?
3. Do I need to fill any other forms required by lawyer or by BCIS? Specially for change of job after 180 days of 485 petition.
4. Any other information that you may deem good.

Thanks

RD 12/31/2001
ND 01/17/02
FP 03/06/02
RFE 07/14/03

1. Your current compay should prepare the offer letter for you.

2. Copies will be fine.

3. If you changed jobs after 180 days, consult your attorney.

Here is the sample employment letter:

U.S Department of Justice
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Weldon Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

Re: Employment verification letter for Ms. XXXXX

Dear Sir/ Madam:

This letter is to confirm that XXXXX is currently employed in our organization as a Software Developer at an annual salary of $62,000.00. It is our intention to retain XXXX for an indefinite time.

Same as labor
Her duties include designing and implementing computer software systems, while applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering and mathematical analysis. Her duties also include performing development and maintenance of client-server, web-based applications and components using Visual C++, MFC, COM, ATL, ASP, ODBC, Java, J2EE, JDBC, IIS, Oracle and SQL Server.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at xxxx.

Sincerely yours,

President

I have the AC21 letter drafted by the attorney somewhere. I will send it to you if you need it too.

Thanks frantic

Hi frantic

Your information is very much useful for lot of us.Is BCIS expecting 100% same job nature.I was working as a Develper cum Admin(In LC resume).If I change my employer Now I will be just working as a admin.Will it be a problem using AC21.

Is it possible for your employer to also include some of the developmental activities in your employment letter though the title says admin? Also make sure that you are getting the same pay as mentioned in your LC?

It is advisable to atleast "list" skills and /or responsibilities

from your LC in the letter - no saying if it really does have an effect at all, but you do not want to find out.

as far as templates go, AGA has posted one atleast a couple of times - that was what was obtained from the attorney.

AGA wishes everyone good luck..

Greencard001, I am sorry it is at home. I will post it in the evening if you don't get it by that time. Why don't you go to the top and click on "Important information"? pingpong02 and others have done a great job of bringing together all the important links and documents.

Thanks frantic

I will wait for you to send me the doc template. Evening shall work great. In case you have a hard copy, you can fax me to 770 754 4091..

Thanks again

Greencard001 - please check the top thread by pingpong02 (dedicated links). I think I have put enough AC21 related material there to help you out

Waytoolong,

Extremely sorry, I am still struggling to get through the link for AC21. Please bear with and guide, if you can.

I want to have a great understanding of this issue before I approach local BCIS day after.

Thanks

ac21 link

greencard001, my previous reply was a link to ac21 format. we replied at the same time & i think you didn't notice it.

see top.