• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Urgent Reply Pls.

Bahar

Registered Users (C)
Could anyone tell me how long does the interview take? Approx. how many hours? I mean is it just one day and then the result of fingerprint will get ready during 6-8 weeks? Thanx

brother Znaty

i also noticed this guys postings. he also tried to be over smart. eskimo is surrounded by some idle people doing nothing. yet there are some nice people who are ready to help

Urgent

Dear Znaty and Mishel,

Thank you both for your consideration. It is really pitty that some people instead of helping each other doing nothing except annoying somebody else. My question was really serious and important for me and till now nobody replied me except making joke out of it. I am really sorry.

Dear Bahar
you are wellcome anytime , I understand your problem very good , so GOD help you, but please join this site :
www.visa-talk.com
this devided into several sections , one of them including all dv interview experiences in most of US consulates you may find your consulate within

and i have noticed that most of interviews take one day only unless you have no mistakes even in your primary application or second application which make contrast with your original documents taken with you , but i think the brown envelop will be sent to you within one week , which you must take it sealed with you GOD willing
use this also:
http://www.clalar.dk/dv-lottery/viewforum.php?f=3

DEAR Mishel . every time i see your post , i was very happy brother :)
GOD help us
sheers friends

Last edited by a moderator:
1. interview: usually 15 minuts
2. fingerprints: the procedure itself 20 minuts, but the name check clearance might take a lot, if you do not have so cold "name hit" your clearence will be withing several second, otherwise it might take months... hopfully you will not experience that.

same pleasure brother

Brother Znaty

we should give a hand to the eskimo website as well. The interview takes merely 10 minutes , but based on the consulate the time range differs. It will take 5-8 hours waiting time.

Bahar, i think you could tell about the countries where you are going to face the CP and which country you are from.

Znaty which state will you migrate to?

brother Michel

hi Michel

if i lucky . it will be New Yourk, GOD willing , coz i have a lot of friends there , and i want to establish my own business in civil contracting , i think NY will be suitable for this field , but not manhaten let us say queens more sheeper

Dear Mishel

Thank you for trying to help me. I am from Iran and our interview (my husband & I) will be in US consulate in Ankara (Turkey).

I have heard that the result of security check will take about 6 to 8 weeks. Am i right?

Thank you very much for your consideration. Also Znaty, your advise was so useful.