Urgent..Renewal EAD timeline? please reply

renusun

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know how long it takes for renewal EAD now? Anyone that has recently been approved could you please post how long it took?
My H1 B expires on Sep30th and 2nd EAD expires on Aug 8th! I have a pending I-485 rd 03/2003!!!! One of the very unlucky EB3 filers!!!

I have already applied for renewal of EAD last month....however very worried as it is cutting very close. Any response will be highly appreciated.

Don't worry too much, your renewal should arrive on time. These days it takes about 1 1/2 to 2 months to get EAD approval. Mine was just over a month. Good luck!

Thank you

Ibelieve,

Thank you so much for your response......its good to know this. Just that my employer does not understand these things....anyway I am keeping my fingers crossed.

EAD Renewal

renusun said:
Does anyone know how long it takes for renewal EAD now? Anyone that has recently been approved could you please post how long it took?
My H1 B expires on Sep30th and 2nd EAD expires on Aug 8th! I have a pending I-485 rd 03/2003!!!! One of the very unlucky EB3 filers!!!

I have already applied for renewal of EAD last month....however very worried as it is cutting very close. Any response will be highly appreciated.

I am also in the same boat. My H1 is expiring in Oct 05 and EAD also expiring in Oct 05. Applied renewal for EAD last week at NSC.

Keep posting the details if you guys got EAD approved and in how many days it took for it to get approved.