Urgent Regd Name Check

kshashikanth

Registered Users (C)
I got call from FBI regarding name check, the lady took my email address and she told me that by Monday or Tuesday I would get result to my email address. One more thing she told to tell my friends who ever send fax to FBI for name check they have include email address or fax number because they said it will take time to call personal . So I request you guys to include email address or fax back number

All the best

Thanks
Shashi

I faxed my details to FBI on April 15 2004 for Name Check, So today around 10:00 am I got a call from FBI.

Thanks
Shashi

What I wanted to know was - why did you do it? Did you do an FP recently or was there any other reason/requirement?
Thanks

kshashikanth said:
I faxed my details to FBI on April 15 2004 for Name Check, So today around 10:00 am I got a call from FBI.

Thanks
Shashi
Can you please post how you came to know your FP was pending for Name check.I mean what indicates one's application is awaiting name check/
Is it long delay for update of FP results recieved...or some thing else.

Name Check Information Details

Would you please provide details on:
1. How did you know your namecheck was underway (FBI called you or you checked it on USCIS website)?
2. Who/what number did you call or fax?
3. What information did you provide (copy of your 485 application or the security clearance form)?
4. Any additional details would be immensly appreciated
Good luck with your case.

Is the name check done before or after the FP; if so the first or the second or both?

kshashikanth said:
I got call from FBI regarding name check, the lady took my email address and she told me that by Monday or Tuesday I would get result to my email address. One more thing she told to tell my friends who ever send fax to FBI for name check they have include email address or fax number because they said it will take time to call personal . So I request you guys to include email address or fax back number

All the best

Thanks
Shashi

Actually Name check is requested by USCIS to FBI still you can find out status of this ………for more info go to following threads

http://www.fbi.gov/congress/congres...rrity071003.htm

Number for Name Check Status
FBI set up a new number in February for name check. Just Send fax with details First & Last names, date of birth, A# and Email address or fax back number
- 202-324-3367 –fax

security clearance - Please Help

friends, i am waiting for my security clearnce since last 80 days. I applied for the revalidation on 5th April 2004 and since then I am still waiting. Each time I tried to contact consulate or state dept they told me they are still waiting for my security clearance. I am very worried coz i am on work visa and to hold up with company for so long is getting very tough.

My company tried to pursue about my case using senator of NJ , Chris but nothing worked. They came back to them saying they just cant do anything there. Any one can please help me to let me know about how I can push or expedite the process. How long I could wait, where I should contact exactly.

Even though I am a immigrant of Canada but i am basically from Paksitan Any one can pls let me know I would really appreciate this.
Abdul Wali Ansari
waliansari@hotmail.com
abdulwaliansari@yahoo.com

name check

Does the name check occur after the FP or before the FP or anytime?
How do I know if my case is with FBI for name check? Can I just call them
up and ask them if my case is going name check.

Thanks
minn_labor

no reply from FBI if i contact for security clearance

Friend I have been trying to contact FBI # 202-324-2399 and faxed also to 202-324-3367 but its more then 10 days they havenot informed me. I am stucked in Ottawa since last 3 months and havenot heard anything yet. I was hoping like they said they would be calling back with in 48 hrs but no luck yet. Any idea how can i get hold of them since i understand they are the only people delaying my visa approval case coz I am stucked here since last 3 months only becuase my issuance was not cleared.

FBI name chk not contacting me back depsinte many calls and fax

i am leaving continius mesages and faxes to FBI name chk department FBI # 202-324-2399 and faxed 202-324-3367 but more then 10 days no luck yet. Noone of them is calling me back and I just dont know what is happening. Its more then 3 months and I havenot heard anything each time i call emabssy or state dept they come back with informatino that I shoudl wait coz they are also waiting for the security clearnace. Any idea how could i make them contact me? or what u do that they called u. Please let me know and thanks so much in adavnce. waliansari@hotmail.com