Urgent- Quick question about PP satmping photos...

TheGCWait

Registered Users (C)
We'll be going to get the photos for stamping today.-
1) Can any one give the exact specification of how a full frontal photo should be. Any web- link to the specification...
2) Recommendations on good places to get the PP photo..Walmart wasn't as good. (Burlington, MA area)
3) The approval notice mailed on 24th Aug says a 3/4 ADIT photo was aceptable. But since we'll get satmped in Sept. so I am not gonna carry that one. Just the full frontal. Is that okay..?

TheGCWait said:
We'll be going to get the photos for stamping today.-
1) Can any one give the exact specification of how a full frontal photo should be. Any web- link to the specification...
2) Recommendations on good places to get the PP photo..Walmart wasn't as good. (Burlington, MA area)
3) The approval notice mailed on 24th Aug says a 3/4 ADIT photo was aceptable. But since we'll get satmped in Sept. so I am not gonna carry that one. Just the full frontal. Is that okay..?

here is the link
http://uscis.gov/graphics/publicaff...oto_release.pdf

Try Picture People..

GcWait,

Try Picture people in Burlington Mall. We did that several times for 2 AP's/EADS's and $85 App's. Never had problems. By the way when did you receive your Notice. Mine got approved on 8/27 and waiting for the notice to travel outside the country.

Thanks.

gcwait,

I had gotten my passport pictures from Walgreens and they were fine(since I got my Card). But at that time, the recommended pictures were adit style photos..

I got my passport stamped today, and I took passport style photos. My approval letter has suggested to carry ADIT style photos. I got my photos done at Ritz camera, they are very good and fast. You can find nearest Ritz camera by doing a Yellow Pages search on Yahoo.

I have done it in CVS and it has been accepted so far (Sheet of 16 for $8); just worth educating them before printing the photo sheet with the official specs in hand. Otherwise, we could get 2 copies for $10 in the Boston INS office itself.
I have to get photos for my wife shortly to get her passport GC stamped.

BTW, do we still have the reqt of not wearing ear rings in such photos? I know wearing glasses are okay now, if we normally wear them.

-vishuv