Urgent question!!!!!

485case

Registered Users (C)
My Husband is on J1 visa and will have to apply for waiver job. If I file my I 485 then will my husband be into any kind of trouble because of me filing the case. Any advice please!!!

waiver for two-year residence

If your husband\'s J-1 visa is subject to the two-year residence requirement, that should be waivered through USIA before he can change the visa status. If he is not subject to this requirement, there would be no any trouble.

reframed my question.......pl. advice

If I have filed for I 485 then will it bring trouble to my husband in filing for a waiver job? Can the INS say that there is an application pending in INS for him so can it reject its waiver job? Please help!!!

J-1 waiver goes through the state department of US, not INS. So how could INS know your husband\'s w

The problem is the time. The waiver should be approved ahead of your I485 processing. That means you

No Title

Jigesh, Jim do you think my husband\'s Waiver can be rejected if I apply for I 485 before he could apply for his waiver? If no, then will it delay my process and if yes then how much it can be delayed?

Thanks