Urgent question on wrong Title in Labor

gc_fast_gc_fast

Registered Users (C)
In late 2002 my company applied for my Labor. The title on ETA 750-A was "software engineer" and description was also generic -" analyze, design, debug, build …etc."

When my labor was approved/certified, the Title on the approval lower right corner of 750-A was put by the approving authority as "Database Design Analyst". When I inquired my lawyer, he said it was a mistake by the labor department and should not effect us.

Now my question is that when using an AC21 would this effect the case. I do have a copy of my certified 750-A, and see that the title is written correctly in the form, but there is wrong title on the bottom right corner (which was written by the labor department upon approval)

Any answers would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

gc_fast_gc_fast said:
In late 2002 my company applied for my Labor. The title on ETA 750-A was "software engineer" and description was also generic -" analyze, design, debug, build …etc."

When my labor was approved/certified, the Title on the approval lower right corner of 750-A was put by the approving authority as "Database Design Analyst". When I inquired my lawyer, he said it was a mistake by the labor department and should not effect us.

Now my question is that when using an AC21 would this effect the case.
-------no problem
I do have a copy of my certified 750-A, and see that the title is written correctly in the form, but there is wrong title on the bottom right corner (which was written by the labor department upon approval)
----------------not a problem
Any answers would be highly appreciated.
------------------ for AC21 they are going to look for same/similar job duties, if you submitted new employer letter with same job duties as on form ETA750A you dont have problem
Thanks

Thanks Ginnu.

My job duties for the new job are going to be similar but not exact. Do you think I should take a legal advise? I am just worried because I a not going to have any backup like H1.

Please help me get out of the grips of these blood sucking consulting companies.

gc_fast_gc_fast said:
Thanks Ginnu.

My job duties for the new job are going to be similar but not exact. Do you think I should take a legal advise?
---------------- For your peace of mind nothing wrong talking to good attorney
I am just worried because I a not going to have any backup like H1.

Please help me get out of the grips of these blood sucking consulting companies.