URGENT- Pre- APPROVED LABOR

p9k

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Gurus,

MY labor is in Dalas with PD of july 03.

I am getting a new offer with approved labor.

But by the time my H1B get transfers, is there a chance that new law will be in effect , which is "Labor Certification Substituition Elimination Rule"

Pl. give some insite when is the probabilty of this law to be effective.

what do you Gurus suggest shall I take this new offer or stay here till labor approves....

Thanks in Advance to all.....

p9k said:
Hi, Gurus,

But by the time my H1B get transfers, is there a chance that new law will be in effect , which is "Labor Certification Substituition Elimination Rule"

what do you Gurus suggest shall I take this new offer or stay here till labor approves....

You may not have to wait till your H1 gets transfered, you can file I-140 & 485 cc if labor was in EB2. Check with an immigration attorney.

p9k said:
Hi, Gurus,

Even If its EB-3, Go ahead an apply I-140 now.. You need not wait for H1 transfer to apply I-140

p9k,
Be carefull... There are a lot of pre-approved labor scams. Check everything before you proceed.