Urgent: pls help. More than a month past, no status change no interview letter.

Kay2010

Dear Friend,

I applied naturalization on 2/11/2010 and Finger print date is 3/18/2010. I have done the finger print on 3/18/2010. Over a month past I still haven't received the interview letter. The online status has not changed since 2/24/2010. The online status still showing they sent a requst for eveidence on 2/25/2010. I assume this status means the finger print notice. Based on the timeline of the people post on this forum, I should've received the interview letter weeks ago. Do I need to worry and do anything to find out what happend?

No need to worry. My time line is similar than yours and my status changed yesterday. I guess I have been scheduled for an interview but I have not received the letter yet. MY FP were done on March 26 and a few days later I received a yellow notice saying that I have to bring my State issued ID on my naturalization interview. But there was no date or anything. I was concerned because as I see most people get their interview letters in a couple of weeks after they get their FP done. I called USCIS and they said that what they do is they wait until there is a certain amount ot applicants and then schedule them for an interview which sounds weird but that's what they said.

Thanks for your kind replies. I called the customer service phone number. They told me they- haven't processed the case yet and it's not beyond the processing timeline yet. I guess there is nothing else I can do except wait. I am in Dallas area.