Urgent please. Scheduled for an interview

Sammy, umepata hiyo kitu am 99% sure. Kama ulipita interview ya pili iyo ya kwanza haitamatter juu wewe haukuwa na makosa. Good luck and all the best bro.

Kiswahili ni lugha yetu. Kumbe kuna watu wangi sehemu hii. Umepata makaratasi bana, usijali.

Thank you guys for replying, I agree with Brunello, lets speak english so that other people will understand and contribute. my if anyone would like to communicate with in Swahili this is my email: sammy_really@yahoo.com

As I indicated before, as long as you submitted adequate evidence of a bona fide marriage, you will be fine.
USCIS takes forever to review their charts. You might have to wait for a while before you hear from them.
Sending you for finger prints will definately be an indication that things are moving forward...
Good luck...

As I indicated before, as long as you submitted adequate evidence of a bona fide marriage, you will be fine.
USCIS takes forever to review their charts. You might have to wait for a while before you hear from them.
Sending you for finger prints will definately be an indication that things are moving forward...
Good luck...

thanks man! I havent haard from them since then, and now i wanna move back to Houston. Suppose I change my adress that will delay the case even more. What a guan!! Its taking forever!!

Good luck...

thanks man! sana tena, me and my wife are in Louisiana and we wanted to move back to texas...Do you think this will delay the process even longer?

I recieved my Work Authorization after finger prints. Still waiting for final decision from the immigration officer

Its been 1 month and 14 days!!! I haven`t received anything from the USCIS. While they told us we will receive a mail and we have to reply it within 30 days. otherwise he was to see my previous file from my previous interview

Its been 1 month and 14 days!!! I haven`t received anything from the USCIS. While they told us we will receive a mail and we have to reply it within 30 days. otherwise he was to see my previous file from my previous interview

After sixty days, do an INFOPASS. However please recognize also that your case is a tad complicated and will take more time than a "clean" case.

Filed for the second time

After sixty days, do an INFOPASS. However please recognize also that your case is a tad complicated and will take more time than a "clean" case.

I have once again filed with my wife....after denied in new orleans without written reason. The same wife. I filed on FEb 19 2013. Did my finger prints on March 22 . I received an appointment for interview for May 15th. But up to this moment I havent received work permit. Isnt this strange, do they want to deny me once again?
Please I need your insight. Thanks