URGENT!!PLEASE HELP..Praying for FP2..not married yet

rs_mangat

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
Please help me taking some stress out.
My filing (EB3) priority date is jun'02 from NSC. I filed my I-485 in April '03. Did my first FP Aug '03.
In Nov '04 I received a letter requesting RFE & it also mentioned that since my FP1 has expired (in Nov '04), I'll be getting a seperate notice requesting FP2.
Since I'm not married yet, I was hoping to recieve my FP2 & delaying it until I get married.
But when I sent my RFE last week, they updated my USCIS websit status that they received my RFE & they'll be sending the "Written DECISION ON my case".
I got so worried of the word "decision" as it might mean that they can approve my case "without" FP2.
So my questions are:
1) Is it the standard wording they use on internet & I'll still be getting my FP2 as mentioned in the letter they sent me in Nov'04 or they can still approve it without FP2 as it expired only 2-3 months ago ?
2) Due to retrograssion, the PD for EB3 is Jan'02 whereas my PD is Jun'02. Do you think they can still approve my case even if my PD is six months away ?
Have u seen any case getting approved BEFORE retrogression PD reaches his his PD?
3) I know no one can predict the speed of retrogression PD but do anyone has guess of how fast or slow this PD moves generally.
I'm getting married next month but really worried if my case gets approved while I'm there in India getting married.

PLEASEEEEEE REPLY!!!!!

rs_mangat said:
Hi all,
Please help me taking some stress out.
My filing (EB3) priority date is jun'02 from NSC. I filed my I-485 in April '03. Did my first FP Aug '03.
In Nov '04 I received a letter requesting RFE & it also mentioned that since my FP1 has expired (in Nov '04), I'll be getting a seperate notice requesting FP2.
Since I'm not married yet, I was hoping to recieve my FP2 & delaying it until I get married.
But when I sent my RFE last week, they updated my USCIS websit status that they received my RFE & they'll be sending the "Written DECISION ON my case".
I got so worried of the word "decision" as it might mean that they can approve my case "without" FP2.
So my questions are:
1) Is it the standard wording they use on internet & I'll still be getting my FP2 as mentioned in the letter they sent me in Nov'04 or they can still approve it without FP2 as it expired only 2-3 months ago ?
2) Due to retrograssion, the PD for EB3 is Jan'02 whereas my PD is Jun'02. Do you think they can still approve my case even if my PD is six months away ?
Have u seen any case getting approved BEFORE retrogression PD reaches his his PD?
3) I know no one can predict the speed of retrogression PD but do anyone has guess of how fast or slow this PD moves generally.
I'm getting married next month but really worried if my case gets approved while I'm there in India getting married.

PLEASEEEEEE REPLY!!!!!

As for the wording: it is pretty much the standard.

Shrikanth

And I don't think they approve while your PD is not yet "current".
Plus approving with an expired FP is less likely too (I mean its happened before - but those were more like the exceptions to the rule).

So relax for now -- in reality there is nothing much you can do - so might as well relax :)

Yeah - and remember to take your AP before going for your wedding - worst case you can atleast re-enter.

Did you filed the I 824 for your wife or not. If you didnt filed it and your 485 gets approved you have to wait for 5-6 years to get her here in US. Oterhwise they will approve the 824 for her and send the case to the local embassy and they will call her for an interview. This overall process after 824 approval will take 8-10 months depending on the embassy.
And of course she will get approve as soon as you get approved. So think about it.

kamrans said:
Did you filed the I 824 for your wife or not. If you didnt filed it and your 485 gets approved you have to wait for 5-6 years to get her here in US. Oterhwise they will approve the 824 for her and send the case to the local embassy and they will call her for an interview. This overall process after 824 approval will take 8-10 months depending on the embassy.
And of course she will get approve as soon as you get approved. So think about it.
The OP is not yet married !

If possible, try pre-poning your trip, get registered marriage immediately on reaching there..

Please help me ....

Please could you help me on my case.

When may i get approval based on below details? Approximate time? NSC is working on so strick on PD?

Me too from India and have plan to get married before GC approval. :confused:

PD : Aug 02
1-140 RD -Sep 02
1-140 AD - Sep 03
1-485 RD - oct 03
FP may 04
No refs??? :confused:
AD??? :mad:

Thanks

Please could you help me on my case.

When may i get approval based on below details? Approximate time? NSC is working on so strick on PD?

Me too from India and have plan to get married before GC approval.

PD : Aug 02
1-140 RD -Sep 02
1-140 AD - Sep 03
1-485 RD - oct 03
FP may 04
No refs???
AD???

Thanks