Urgent! please help on EAD renewal!

howardgresham

Registered Users (C)
My EAD will expire in 47 days. Just e-filed the renew application. When I called for the appointment for fingerprint, I was told the earliest available time is Sep. 15, which is two days from my EAD expiration day!

So, is that normal to have a so late appointment?
Is that possible I can get an IEAD from the local office?
To get the IEAD, who should write the letter that proves I am working? HR or the supervisor?

I am so worried about it right now. Thanks a million for any input!

Do Walk in

howardgresham said:
I was told the earliest available time is Sep. 15, which is two days from my EAD expiration day!

They will not process Ur application for EAD until they get the Biometrics .. as they need UR picture + signature + index fingure print in the EAD card now.

U cannot wait for Sep 15 -- just do a walk in 2mrrow... They usually do not check the date etc ... carry Ur id and confirmation reciept.

Good luck.

howardgresham said:
My EAD will expire in 47 days. Just e-filed the renew application. When I called for the appointment for fingerprint, I was told the earliest available time is Sep. 15, which is two days from my EAD expiration day!

So, is that normal to have a so late appointment?
Is that possible I can get an IEAD from the local office?
To get the IEAD, who should write the letter that proves I am working? HR or the supervisor?

I am so worried about it right now. Thanks a million for any input!

Hi howardgresham,

Can you view your PDF file properly?

I just efilled fro EAD renewal. Everything goen right but after completing and when i took the print out of entire application i noticed that:

In the print OUT and saved PDF file:

1. Where i write state mane of birth , it appeared half, some letter are not printed out.
2. Also Calfornia Service Center .....it appeared half, some letter are not printed out.
3. But most important, in number 16 where in the particular text box i explain my current status and I-485 and I-140 recepit number it also appeared half, some letter are not printed out.

DO YOU THINK ALL THOSE DATA I GAVE THEY LOOSE ?
What Can I do now?
Do you think i don't have any hope?
If i file again can it cause harm? Then what will be about this efile, cancel or ?
If i file again do i have to give information about this efile also?

I'm on EAD and it will expire within 90+18 days, so I'm really worried now.

Please reply.
Thank You.
sd70

Thanks a lot! Nadi. I will go to test my luck tomorrow morning. Hope I have good luck!

sd70, my pdf file looks perfect. I have no idea what happened to you, but I do not think you should refile it. They should have the right data and an official receipt notice will be mailed to you within 7-10 days. Just give them a call if you are really worried about that.

Hi howardgresham,

I don't know what happed , when i filled everything was right, but when saw the saved PDF file and the print out all the long informaition was half like
California Servi , California Service Cen like these.

I called 1-800-375-5283 this number but couldn't find out how to get live assistence. Can you tell how to get ?

Please reply.
Thank You.
sd70

sd70 said:
I called 1-800-375-5283 this number but couldn't find out how to get live assistence. Can you tell how to get ?

sd70, call to make an appointment for your fingerprint, you will get a person. Then you can ask him your question. I guess he can see your record. Just my guess...

Did you mean that they require Biometerics for EAD Renewal too ?
And Is this separate from the FP that was done for i-485 ?

Thanks
N

I have the same question....do you need FINGERPRINT FOR EAD????? Please reply.....I haven't heard anything like that!!

cnr said:
Did you mean that they require Biometerics for EAD Renewal too ?
If you file EAD online - then yes, you need to call and schedule biometrics.
cnr said:
And Is this separate from the FP that was done for i-485 ?
Yes it's separate. I had my EAD renewal in April and did biometrics. Now I did biometrics again last week for my 485.

As long as you have proof of filing an application for your EAD extension, you should be OK. You would not be held responsible for delay in USCIS process (just my guess).

Thanks