URGENT (PLEASE HELP): Nickname on birth certificate

rohitbakshi

Hi,
Realized that my adjustment date (I485 filing) is now current, and as part of the process, the first important document is birth certificate. I just saw my birth certificate and it has my nickname that was provided by family when i was born ~35 years ago. This name was NEVER used on any official documentation i.e. no other place other than the birth certificate has this name.. Even my school certificates (10th/12th marksheets or school leaving certificates) has my official name that I always used. Seems like I will get RFE on birth certificate because of this. So, want to do the right documentation upfront when I file for my I485 this month. What options do i have? In my mind, after reading few different places, there are few options I sense:
1. Just get some affidavits (self and parents) to state 'one and same person' for the two names - easily doable, but I am not sure if this is ACCEPTED or NOT by USCIS
2. Get a new birth certificate from the municipal corporation in my birth place with the fixed new name - doable i think
3. Get a no birth certificate availability and couple of affidavits from parents/neihbors - doable i think and seems to be the most responses online stating that this is accepted.
4. Get a name change certificate from the judicial magistrate in India - painful process i think

Please share your experiences on what is the acceptable process?

Try to get birth certificate under correct name from local authority if not non-availability certificate along with 2 affidavits 1 from your dad's side and another from your mom side & include nickname in I-485 under also known as