Urgent-- please help. employer revoked 140

painful140

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,
I need your help.
My 140 was approved on jan 20,2005. i was so happy at that time, but suddenly, my I140 LUD changed to 1/28, 1/31,2/1. I feel so strange, so i called emergency line to ask about my I140, and they told me they made the new decision: Revoked my 140 on Jan 28( maybe my ex-employer revoked this after they got the approval letter).

My 485 has already passed 180 days ( RD: 1/2004).
my 485 is still pending with the officer.
Do you think i can use AC21??? since they proved my case at first, then 7 days later, my case got revoked??

please help me. i just wrote a lot of my experience about I140 to share everyone, who knows suddenly, i feel i drop to the hell.....

Please help.
painful140

I-140 Revoked ???

How did you come to know that the I-140 revoked? Whom did you call to find it out.

Kavitha

Kavitha7929 said:
How did you come to know that the I-140 revoked? Whom did you call to find it out.

Kavitha

usually the 140 LUD only changed right after you got approval.e.g. my case was approved on 1/20, then lud changed to 1/21. but my lud changed again on 1/28,.....until today.
so i called emergency line to ask what's happen to my case, and she told me that they sent out the other notice, and i asked her the detail of this notice. She metioned it looks like a revoked notice and my company and lawyer should get it within these days ( it was sent out yesterday).

I-140 revoked

Did you call (800) 375-5283 to find out?
because I called that number for mine and they told me that We don't get more update than you guys get. On this (800) 375-5283 number people are not at VCS, that's what that lady told me.
She said if VCS receive any letter of revocation they do it from VCS and (800) 375-5283 number belong to customer service and they can get only update from web.
Please share your approach how did you get that info that your I-140 been revoked?
Vic

vicsager said:
Did you call (800) 375-5283 to find out?
because I called that number for mine and they told me that We don't get more update than you guys get. On this (800) 375-5283 number people are not at VCS, that's what that lady told me.
She said if VCS receive any letter of revocation they do it from VCS and (800) 375-5283 number belong to customer service and they can get only update from web.
Please share your approach how did you get that info that your I-140 been revoked?
Vic
Hi Vic,
i am in CSC, not VSC. I called 949 -xxx emergency line of CSC ( not 1-800). I think 1-800 can't tell you anything except the website showed. The websit is still showing my case was approved on Jan 20......

hi Painful140.. please advise

Hi Painful140

I am in same situation as you are.

My I140 was approved on Mar 11, 2004 and My I485 is pending from Oct 12, 2003. I changed my company only after I140 approval and 180 days has passed. Also i sent AC21 documents as soon as i moved to the new company.

Recently on Nov 4, 2004 i saw that my lud changed for both my I140 and I485 but no status message changes. So i got very concerned because my old employer told me he is going to cancel I140.

So the next day i called USCIS and the lady told me that they got cancellation/revoking letter from my employer and u are going to get denial notice.

But it has been three months so far neither me nor my lawyer received anything from USCIS.

I called again last week she told me u will get in 30-60 days. It is getting delayed because of backlog.

Can you please tell me whether u saw any lud changes for ur I485 when u saw lud changes for approved I140.

Also did the rep tell u that I485 is with officer? Or did she tell u what will u get for pending I485

Please let me know

Thank u in advance

Hi Have Mercy,
Isn't it pretty weired that INS doing thing like this.
I think we got the similar situation. I also know the other case similar to ours. I don't know why INS revoked our approved 140, but I do believe that we can use AC 21 if we get NOID letter or even denied notice. I still have chance to get our 485 approved. Don't worry about. I think you can use AC 21 for sure since you have passed 180 days after you filed 485.

Did you ask your old employer when did they send the revoked letter to INS?
When you called them last week, did you ask your update 140 information? I mean did they still tell you the same mesage that your I140 got revoked?
My case is: MY LUD changed on 1/28,1/31, 2/1,2005. ( my 140approved on 1/20, the LUD changed on 1/21). I remembered I called and the lady told me that they sent out the revoked notice on 1/31,2005 and she told me that "your lawyer and employer should get it pretty soon. Go to ask them, don't call this phone number". The next day, i called again, and i only asked about my 485, and she told me your case is still with the officer. don't called again because you just called a couple days ago.. I stopped calling them.and my 485 LUD just changed two days ago. Really have no idea how INC is working on our cases.
My 485 LUD history: 1/26, 2/7,2/8 but the online message is still showing the same as before. My wife 485 LUD is still on 1/26, no change at all.

I am not pretty sure if the lawyer or ex-employer get the revoked notice or not because they won't tell me( since they treat me pretty bad....). i knew the other person from this forum and his lawyer got revoked notice last week, he is in the same boat. I don't know if the INS start working on those revoked letter that employer has sent to INS?? :confused:

Let's wait and see how we can overcome this situation.
Don't give it up....
painful140

HaveMercy said:
Hi Painful140

I am in same situation as you are.

My I140 was approved on Mar 11, 2004 and My I485 is pending from Oct 12, 2003. I changed my company only after I140 approval and 180 days has passed. Also i sent AC21 documents as soon as i moved to the new company.

Recently on Nov 4, 2004 i saw that my lud changed for both my I140 and I485 but no status message changes. So i got very concerned because my old employer told me he is going to cancel I140.

So the next day i called USCIS and the lady told me that they got cancellation/revoking letter from my employer and u are going to get denial notice.

But it has been three months so far neither me nor my lawyer received anything from USCIS.

I called again last week she told me u will get in 30-60 days. It is getting delayed because of backlog.

Can you please tell me whether u saw any lud changes for ur I485 when u saw lud changes for approved I140.

Also did the rep tell u that I485 is with officer? Or did she tell u what will u get for pending I485

Please let me know

Thank u in advance

Thanks for ur prompt reply

Each time they are giving different answers. Very first time when i called they said everything is fine and both ur's and spouse file is with the officer.

Then next time i called and asked about I140 lud change. They said sometimes officers work on both I140 and I485 so thats why there is a lud change. And they told me nothing to worry...

But i was not convinced so i called again ten days back then the lady told me the lud change in I140 and I485 is due to revoking letter from employer. Then i asked her what is the next step.. she told me i will get denial letter in 30-60 days.

But actually it has been more than three months since that lud change on I140 and I485. And neither me nor my lawyer received anything so far..

I am not really sure what is the procedure they are following regarding our cases.

Lets hope for the best..