URGENT::Please HELP::Boston area Lawyers

ss48079

Registered Users (C)
I am looking to hire a law firm to represent me in 485 related matters. The lawyer should be in the greater Boston area.

Please post your recommendations.

Thanks
  Sharad

No Title

immigration attorney Peter Allen is good...However, when I last heard, he was not taking on new clients

No Title

Long time ago, I used Gary Pappas (North end I think) for my H-1. He was quite cool. Now, my company has its own lawyers based in California (my company headquarters). Gary Pappas came recommended by the my company folks, just before I joined the company.

Good luck

No Title

If you want to go GARY PAPPAS.
Make the deal before starting something.
If it is start of GC process,
 they wont do anywork initially for 4 or 5 months.

485 applications, they do nice job. But You have to ask them for
surity that they are going to file with in X days of time.
This firm will start asking more (minimum of $500) for each query or answer they replied to INS.

The thing is you will be assigned to a paralegal there.They will make fun of you.
But Gary is a good guy but expensive.

No Title

SmartFace. It was interesting to read your post. I had done it so long ago that I had forgotten about it. You are right. You need to make certain things clear with them. Good points.

Actually, I had sort of fallen out of status with a screw up with my Practical Training 6.5 years ago. (Hope it doesn\'t come back to bite me again in my 485). So, I was in no position to alienate my counsel. I just put up with things. But he did mine in a decent time. Charged me a bundle, though. I later found out that I could\'ve done it for $500 - $1000 less.

No Title

Try Kevin Fitzgerald of
Foley, Hoag and Eliot
One Post Office Square
Boston, MA
(617) 832-1000

He\'s my corp immigration lawyer. I don\'t know what are his charges, you can talk to him and find out.