Urgent Please Help: 485 Approved, but not got notice...

gvc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Mine & my wife 485 is approved, but I got my notice and got it stamped on passport. few months back.
My wife case also says "approved, if you did not receive in 14 days, change address etc". Her work permit( or EAD ) is getting exprited in few weeks !

1) How to change address for 485 approvel
2) what all the documents they ask,
  2a). what all the numbers etc they ask
  2b). Can we do it over phone or we should do only by mail
3) how long it takes,
4) lawyer is not helping, do we need lawyer help or we can do on our own
5) What is her status if she does not get approvol by end of EAD.

Please advice ASAP

Call VSC IIO to change address and ask them to resend approval notice to new address

Here are the answers to your questions

1) How to change address for 485 approvel: Call VSC IIO to change it
2) what all the documents they ask: No documents needed
  2a). what all the numbers etc they ask: Not clear what you\'re asking
  2b). Can we do it over phone or we should do only by mail: By phone
3) how long it takes: Not sure
4) lawyer is not helping, do we need lawyer help or we can do on our own: Do on your own.
5) What is her status if she does not get approvol by end of EAD. She is still a permanent resident - you just need to get proof thereof.

Hope this helps

Sharp thenks for the quick responce...more info...

Thanks for the answers, I need little more clarification for few Qs.
It is that easy ?, thanks.

question 2a).what all the numbers etc they ask: I ment, what all the info regarding the case they ask, All that we know is case number and all personal details.

5) What is her status if she does not get approvol by end of EAD. She is still a permanent resident - you just need to get proof thereof

Do you mean, even she do not get the Passport stamped with I551, she is permanent resident ?. People say I551 is equal to permanent resident! What type of proof we can show, If we go in to that loop.

Thanks

Can some one tell, there exp while changeing address with INS

Can any one tell there exprience changing address with INS for 485 approval notice ?
Can some one else request on be half of a friend etc.

thanks