Urgent.pl. help I-485 guru\'s...

Bhupender Singh

Registered Users (C)
I-485 status:-
RD: 09/07/01
ND: 11/09/01
AP: 11/23/01(recieved for both spouse & myself)
EAD: 11/27/01(recieved for both spouse & myself)
FP: waiting
Here\'s the problem: My lawyer never asked me to submit my paystubs at the time of
fileing 485, however he submitted emplyment letter, W-2 forms, 3 yr. Income tax
fileing and all other required documents. After talking to my co-worker(most of
them have the same lawyer), i found that he did submitted their pay stubs as well.
I\'m wondering if this could genrate a possible query for pay stubs in my case. After
talking to my lawyer\'s(case worker), he is not admiting as mistake, rather says now
a days INS sends REF no matter you submit emplyment letter & pay stub. However i\'m
still trying to convince him to submit my pay stubs as for now. i\'ve the following
questions:-

1. Does anybody ve similar experience or not and if it is good to submit pay stubs as
   of now(i mean before INS start evaluating my case).
2. what should i do, if my lawyer does\'nt ready to submit my pay stubs.
3. Do you guys think, it\'s good to talk to IIO and take his opinion.
4. Can send pay stubs by myself to INS, since i\'ve my EAC no.

Pl. help and all sorts of suggestions are welcome.

Same thing here.

My lawyer did not even ask for my W-2, tax return etc. when he filed my I-485. This is what he does with everybody. I\'m not worried about it. It\'s not a reason for them to send RFE. RFEs are sent on a random basis or if they find a problem with your case.

don\'t worry

Payslip and employment letter are optional at 485 stage according to my lawyer... you should not worry about it... sending something at this time could cause more delay... RFE is normally issued if there is an employment change or INS doubts about something...

Do as follows...

1. Talk with your lawyer saying he absolutely made a mistake: in the guideline to submit 485, paystubs are necessary. This is good for you to bargain your lawyer employment fee.

2. Wait for RFE: this is the only you could do. If you are lucky RRE will not be generated; if not you get to send an RFE.

3. Do not call INS. It won\'t work. By the way, which state do you live in?

Good luck

No Title

So are we in sync here..that this should not be a reason for possible RFE and shall i ask
him to send one now for me. And pay stubs are attached now, how you think can messup
my case or help me. Pl .be little more clear, i\'m really worried.

To get it:

It would make your application more complicate if you send INS your stubs right now. So, do nothing till you get RFE. You got it?