Urgent!!!Pl. Help****H4-H1-H4*****

Priyanka_82

I have a friend who came to US on H4 & was on H4 for 2 years. Then she applied for H1B from 2 companies (A & B) & got approved from both the companies. She got the project in Oct 2008 & started working for Co B .

Now due to bad economy, her Project is ending in January 2009 and she is not able to find any new project.

While working she have been paying taxes regularly.

Pl let us know what needs to be done now:-

* She is planning to go back to H4, pursue higher studies, Changing to F1 & then coming back on H1B work. (H4-H1-H4-F1-H1) or (H4-H1-H4-H1).Will this create Bad impression to USCIS ?

* When next time the H1B petition is being filed for her, will her petition be subject to regular H1 B quota of 65000 & will have to go through a typical process of filing, that means Petition being filed in April & waiting for approval until Oct. to work?

* If in case My friend goes back to H4, Will Co. A & B will terminate H1B petition as per law? & If in case yes will this create any difference?

Please post your opinions, suggestions & Options to this case..

here are her options..
1. She can work for company A if I-94 is still valid and find a project.
2. She can convert to H4 and then convert to F1. After F1, if she wants to change to H1, she will not be under the quota limit but the maximum period for which H1 will be issued at that time is 6 Years - the current period which she has spent in H1. she doesn't need to wait till Oct to start working..

There is nothing like bad impression in this case as long as it is with in law..