Urgent.....Only Wife received FP Notice

gc_76

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Today, we received FP Notice just for my wife, not me.
What does it implies ? Does this happen most of the times or just for me ?
Should I call USCIS and ask them why I didnt receive mine ?

Anyone, please update me asap.

Thanks.
gc_76

EB3 - VSC
Priority Date - Feb'04
I140/485/EAD RD - Nov'04
EAD/I-140 AD - Jan'05
FP ND - Mar'05

Last edited by a moderator:
In our case my wife only received FP2 notice (and took FP2 recently). I hope I get my FP2 soon!!!

worldmonitor_1 said:
In my case, I got FP notice but my wife didnt get. I got two weeks back...

worldmonitor_1,

This timeframe looks too long, this may not be postal delay. Either USCIS didn't send one or it was lost in the mail.

Check with your attorney whether he/she received FP notice for your wife.

Finger Print

Yesterday my spouce(dependent) received Finger Print noitice from Atlanta office. I hope I will get soon. The appointment date is 4 months from now on July 5th, 2005. Last time, I think we had 2 weeks notice. Is it possible if I go early(next month) there with those letters for Finger Print? or do I have to wait damm 4 more months for 2nd Finger Print?

RD 08/07/2003
TD 05/18/2004

Tahachal said:
Yesterday my spouce(dependent) received Finger Print noitice from Atlanta office. I hope I will get soon. The appointment date is 4 months from now on July 5th, 2005. Last time, I think we had 2 weeks notice. Is it possible if I go early(next month) there with those letters for Finger Print? or do I have to wait damm 4 more months for 2nd Finger Print?

RD 08/07/2003
TD 05/18/2004

Find out which ASC accepts early finger print nearby. Go there and complete the FP process. Don't wait for 4 more months.

FP sent to old address ..

Hi gc 76,

did u get the fp notice ?? The same happened to a friend of ours. His wife got the notice and he didnt ! Later he learnt that his notice was sent to his old address. Chk with ur attorney.

Btw, he was allowed to fingerprint at the ASC where his wife had received the notice for fp...

gc_76 said:
Hi,

Today, we received FP Notice just for my wife, not me.
What does it implies ? Does this happen most of the times or just for me ?
Should I call USCIS and ask them why I didnt receive mine ?

Anyone, please update me asap.

Thanks.
gc_76

If you have not received till date then check with your attorney. Its high time now and it can't be postal delay anymore.

Didnt receive it till now :confused:
Also, why should I contact attorney ? He says I-485 is your application and every thing should come to your address. And my address, I am very confident that since I am staying at the same address, there is no way that I could miss/ lost at old address.

Is there any way i could still give my early FP on my wife's scheduled date, any additional docs required ??

Thanks.
gc_76

EB3 - VSC
Priority Date - Feb'04
I140/485/EAD RD - Nov'04
EAD/I-140 AD - Jan'05
FP ND - Mar'05

gc_76 said:
Didnt receive it till now :confused:
Also, why should I contact attorney ? He says I-485 is your application and every thing should come to your address. And my address, I am very confident that since I am staying at the same address, there is no way that I could miss/ lost at old address.

Is there any way i could still give my early FP on my wife's scheduled date, any additional docs required ??

Thanks.
gc_76

Hi gc_76,

There is nothing wrong in asking your attorney.

Attorney will definitely receive courtesy copy of your/your wife's FP notices. Something could have happend and your FP notice might have been lost in the email. So, Its better to check with your attorney. In case if your attorney has received it, ask him/her to send you the courtesy copy.

Hi apollo_13,

Thanks for quick response. Anyway, I shall check with my attorney today. Also, strange thing is, either of us received emails for the FP Notice or the LUD changed.

Is this common with most of us or just me ??

Thanks.
gc_76

EB3 - VSC
Priority Date - Feb'04
I140/485/EAD RD - Nov'04
EAD/I-140 AD - Jan'05
FP ND - Mar'05

gc_76 said:
Hi apollo_13,

Thanks for quick response. Anyway, I shall check with my attorney today. Also, strange thing is, either of us received emails for the FP Notice or the LUD changed.

Is this common with most of us or just me ??

Thanks.
gc_76

Yes, that is common. It happened in my case too. I didn't get any email after FP notice was sent. There was no LUD as well.

Also I have seen many responses in this forum saying they didn't get any email or there was no LUD after FP notices.

Received FP for wife, Not for me...

Hey gc_76,
I have a similar concern. My wife got her fp notice like 10 days ago and I am still wiating for mine....dont know what that means ?? :confused: have you received your fp notice now ? did you check with your attorney ??

Hi gctarget06,

I called up NCS and they were very helpful. They verified my information and said, they have already scheduled my FP on same day as my wife's FP and will be sending a copy of FP notice consequently. Now, I am waiting for the same. So, thankful to them. You might also need to do this.

Thanks.
gc_76

EB3 - VSC
Priority Date - Feb'04
I140/485/EAD RD - Nov'04
EAD/I-140 AD - Jan'05
FP ND - Mar'05

Thanks gc_76. I am wondering what is NSC and what number did you call ? could you please tell me their phone # ?

I really apprecitate it.

Hi gctarget06,

You can contact the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375 – 5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY)

Thanks.
gc_76

FP for myself only

Hi,
I got my FP notice 3 days ago. My husband hasn't got it yet. But the attorney got the notice for both my husband and myself on the same day. With FP notice, both the attorney and the customer seem to get originals, so either one should do. Also there has been no LUD or email in this regard.

Em

Em Kay said:
Hi,
I got my FP notice 3 days ago. My husband hasn't got it yet. But the attorney got the notice for both my husband and myself on the same day. With FP notice, both the attorney and the customer seem to get originals, so either one should do. Also there has been no LUD or email in this regard.

Em

Get the copy from your attorney and do your FP. In case, if your attorney sends it by fax, make sure it is clear. Because, there is a bar code in your FP notice and ASC has to scan that. If it is not clear, then they may not be able to scan that and I don't know what would happen.