Urgent.....Only Wife received FP Notice 4 months before

samlee

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My wife received her FP almost 4 months before. But until now I haven't receive mine. Called lawer they said this is normal. Does this happen most of the times? What does it implies ?
What can I do now? Just waiting?

Thank you in advance.

EB2(TSC)
PD 07-2002
I-140 RD 03-2004 AP 11-2004
I-485 RD 12-10-2004

Call

I would suggest that you call the 800# and tell them that you think your cases (that were filed simuntaneously) got seperated. I got an approval email last week but my husband didn't. I called and they said:yes indeed your cases got seperated. So, I am waiting for his approval now.

Ellada

Thank Ellada Hadjisav. Do you know what is the definition of seperated case for USCIS? I will call the 800# or let my lawyer ask USCIS next week.

Thank ab kya karun. How did you get your FP's notice finally? Just waited or called USCIS?

Seperated

samlee said:
Thank Ellada Hadjisav. Do you know what is the definition of seperated case for USCIS? I will call the 800# or let my lawyer ask USCIS next week.

samlee,
I believe that 'seperated cases' mean that 2 cases which were filed the same time at one point get seperated. They are not processed the same time. As I mentioned earlier, that happened to my case and my husband's: we received FP notices the same time and all other notices but our I-485 approvals did not come out the same time.

I hope that helps.
Ellada

Primary Applicant

Samlee,
Are you the primary applicant?
In my case my wife (primary) received her 1st FP notice like 6 months before mine. I didn't do anything - no call no inquiry. Our cases were finalized together at the end.