Urgent: Labor Substitution Question

yellowrocks

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,
My employer messed up with my labor so he is ready to use a substitute labor for me.

Here is the Situation:-

My labor was filed by my employer in 2003, but it never went through.

The substitute labor my employer is having is for EB2 for Masters with 2 years of experience and Priority date is December 2004.
My masters was completed in August 2004.

Can i use this labor?

According to the labor does my master's have to be completed 2 years before december 2004? OR I CAN still use it? will they consider my application for this labor?

Please assist

Dear All,
My employer messed up with my labor so he is ready to use a substitute labor for me.

The substitute labor my employer is having is for EB2 for Masters with 2 years of experience and Priority date is December 2004.

Can i use this labor?

According to the labor does my master's have to be completed 2 years before december 2004? OR I CAN still use it? will they consider my application for this labor?

Please assist

I don't think this labour suits you. you should have 2 years experience after your masters and before the Sub lab pd Dec 2004

Priority Date Retention

Thanks
If my older I-140 for EB3 is approved in 2004 with labor of 2003, and if my current Employer Files again in EB2 for me, can i continue priority date of 2003 or i will get new priority date?

eb3 to eb2 conversion

Hi!
I have approved I-140 on EB3 dated labor March 2003. I am planning to change EB3 to EB2 with March 2003 priority date. I have used substitue labor in EB3. still is it worth pursuing in EB2 now? is there any risk while converting from EB3 to EB2 when I have used substitue labor? please advise me?

Dear All,

Can i use this labor?

Please assist