Urgent!!! Just Had Interview Scared Upset

No Title

I don\'t think any H1B person who is applying for greencard, and a spourse who is in a H4 visa needs to worry. I have heard that these kind of questions are only for people who just got married here and the spouse is trying to obtain a GC. Moreever, this officer is in-experienced and would not have dealt with software professionals applying for Green card. They can reject only if some of the information provided is not true. You should have no problem.

No Title

I remember seeing someone on this board someone who had changed job after 180 days. That person was told that they (INS) would call him back and in two weeks he received the approval. But in my case she said that I had two much papers and she didn\'t know much about my field so she had to consult (?)/review with someone else. I have no clue what that means.

No Title

I know of this person who had screwed up his interview in Arlington INS office... Even his lawyer had given up the hope that he is going to be approved. The IIO told this person to go home as he is going to consult with his supervisor.

Four weeks down the line, the lawyer got the approval notice and he was surprised. One thing that worked for this guy after the disastrous interview was that he had all the necessary paperwork.

The Moral of the story "INS is a beauracratic organization, it looks at the paperwork and if things are in order - No worry mates"

All the best Nandit.. relax and await your approval....

No Title

According to the interviewer I was supposed to get a notification regarding additional time requirement soon (??), didn\'t see any today.

No Title

I think that there is no need to be scared. INS is just slow. It seems that your interview went allright.

DOnt worry.

My case was transferred to Boston INS. Is anyone else in the same boat

No Title

I swa one posting yesterday that it was got approval 3 months after interview fron Baltimore. So it is a common thing to send approval notice later. Do not worry, hope for better.

No Title

Sorry for Scaring you. But I wanted to know that we also have options if things did not go the way we want.

No Title

Have you heard anything yet? I am waiting for my interview date and I am very worried and scared after hearing your experience at the Baltimore INS Center. Please keep us updated on your situation. Thanks.

No Title

I have not heard anything yet.

You can file your AOS app at the consulate. I think you have to do the arrangement when you file your I-140.