Urgent job leads!!!

gcmspind

Registered Users (C)
A friend of mine is desperately in need of a job. He's looking for placement in Manufacturing and quality assurance. He is also open to IT positions if there are any companies willing to train and place. If anybody knows of some good leads it will be really helpfull. He has EAD and is willing to relocate to any state.

In this economy we all have friends who are in dire needs of a job but shouldnt we keep discussion limited to TSC 485 issues? I am not trying to be incompassionate here.

nomadguru
Please check previous posts there have been people who have posted such requests. I feel there is nothing wrong.
If you can help someone.
The subject says job leads, so if you are not interested in helping then you could just ignore reading the thread.
You never know when you might be in the same position. Leads will definitely benefit anyone else also in the future.

I agree gcmspind

In these bad times you never know when you could become the victim of the next wave of layoffs in your own company.

just keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.!

I agree. In this one of the worst economic times, it is the job that is importatnt. GC can come eventually and we can wait for a year more to get GC but we can not wait more than 3 months to get a job. Many whom I know have waited for up to six months to get any lead.

I wish there is a separate website, thread, forum for all GC aspirants for job leads. Only those who do not have GC and job can understand the importance of having either of these.

Longgc and bkd52
Thanks for agreeing with me!
I also hope there was some forum for jobs .
When you've waited for years for your GC and then you get laid off when youre getting close it's very tough.

Guys
I can understand the stress and situation of someone who is looking for a job in this bad economic times. I have been laid off twice in 18 months so i understand the situation well. Yes desperate time requires desperate measures but posting on this thread may not yield because in my opinion people are so darn focused on getting their I-485, EAD, AP approved.
I have created a yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JobsFor485Applicants/ Lets take the discussion and job leads posting there.
I Hope This Helps.
Nomad
p.s. If no one acquires my company or VC refuses another round of funding pretty soon i will require some employment opportunity leads.