URGENT INFORMATION NEEDED for H1

swethachoudhary

Hello everyone,

I am swetha and i have to attend H1 interview at Delhi in Nov. I did my BE in civil engineering and having 4 years of software experience in java and j2ee technologies. I did my PGDCA from One institute and it is not from the university.

My position offerred in US company is Software engineer. Am i qualify for the H1 visa in the education background...

I recently wrote SCJP and SCBCD .. two international exams with good percentage.

Is those international certifications help me in establishing educational eligibilty or not...

Please help me..

Thanks
SWETHA CHOUDHARY
swetha_choudhary01@yahoo.com

While submitting the H1 petition, the company will have to submit all your documents / certificates / past exp to education evaluator & will then have to submit those to USCIS for H1B petition approval.

Once USCIS approves it, it will issue I-797 which along with I-129 petition you will have to take along to consulate for Visa stamping.

I have read few articles in this forum where people with chemical engg or civil engg faced lil bit problems in getting H1 as the education falls under some risk category. so for which they may take your case further for admin processing and after few security clearences may give you the visa

Best of Luck !!