Urgent Info needed in Calling TSC!!

kamal_M

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

I read in this forum people calling TSC for various reasons - be it for FP, EAD or whatever. I need to talk to an IIO urgently with a mistake on my EAD card that I need to correct immediately. My current EAD is expiring soon. I tried to call TSC but after several attempts, i get an automated voice message asking me to dial the 800 number. I really appreciate if someone provide with some info who actually managed to speak with an IIO at TSC. BTW, has anyone experienced similar situation as mine with incorrect info on EAD card? How do I go about correcting it? Any info is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kamal

You still need to call 214.381.1423 and sometimes it does connect you to IIO. I am guessing that if lines are too busy and you connect it automatically transfers you to the 800 number.

What mistake was made on your EAD card? You can go to your local office and show your papers and get that corrected, I guess. Hopefully they may give you a corrected card.

Thank you!

Jbond,

Thanks for your info. You are probably right. I will give some more try and then reach out for the local INS. I still have some more time on my current EAD. Let me see how it works. The mistake made on my EAD was with my name. It was not such a big deal but I don't want take any chance with the happenings with immigration and when my I-485 is pending. Thanks for your help!

Are you sure the local INS will handle such cases without the involvement of TSC??

Kamal

I had same problem with my EAD Card. I send a FAX to TSC telling them the mistake and also a copy of my EAD approval letter and copy of my actual EAD card.
They send me a new card within one week.
Don't bother calling, i've seen Fax works faster.

Thank you!

Thank you very much GCMSPIND!

I would definitely do that. BTW, could you please post here the correct fax number where I can fax the information to TSC? Or, is it there on EAD card or Receipt Notice somewhere? You are right. Calling TSC is such a tough thing to do.

Thanks once again!

Kamal