Urgent Help

rj03ls

Registered Users (C)
We received emails that our cases(485) are approved as of Mar 9th and also the attorney's office has received the original approval notices and we have taken appointment for the passport stamping on April 1st.
And today I received notices from USCIS to have the biometrics taken, but this Mar 8th.
We already did our FP on Feb 8th.

The notice also says that we can disregard if the "application has already been granted'.

So since our GC's are approved, should we still do it?
We moved to Chicago now and the biometrics notice says we have to go to Detroit.

Anyone received notices from USCIS after 485 approval?

Please help...

As far as I know biometrics is for the actual card, it depends of what code is in that notice you receipt.

This is probably the notice for getting the passport stamped. The biometrics are fingerprinting and photo.

You should go and get it done at the centre in the notification.

the code is 2.but i received the approval notices and i have to go on apr 1st to get it stamped.
they approved 1 day after sending this FP notice.
have anyone recvd fp notice or anything after getting their 485 approval?

After I got card , I did get fingerprint notification again (exactly the one you refer), same thing happend to my wife 25 days after pp stamped . I spoke to my Lawyer , and also very one suggested to ingnore this mail as per customer service also . But My lawyer is going to send a mail to Immigration with explanation by attaching fingerprint notification and greencards copies .

thanks chirugc.
but i have not done my pp stamping yet.that's i am wondering if this will delay the process.but the notice says that "if tha application has already been granted, you can ignore".
hopefully it should be fine.i will talk to my attorney next week..

Our 485's were approved on Mar 9th and also received the original approval notices.Last week I received a FP notice for biometrics and my attorney said that this is a new process for new applicants and is computer generated.And the lawyer said that, Since our 485's are approved we can ignore the notice.And the FP notice(for biometrics) also says this.

Now today, we received more email saying this:

On March 23, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Not sure what is this.....