• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Urgent help to fill DSP-122 form !!!!

kajarn

Registered Users (C)
I am going to fill dsp-122 form again since my location is changed to Australia from my home country (Nepal).But i m bit confused with number 3 question.KCC have told me to provide my both former address and physical address (P O Boxes and In Care of Addresses do not justify a change of embassy) to prove your residency in that country". I am not getting the meaning of information inside bracket.If i have to include both address what should i write in question no. 3 of dsp-122??

I am going to fill dsp-122 form again since my location is changed to Australia from my home country (Nepal).But i m bit confused with number 3 question.KCC have told me to provide my both former address and physical address (P O Boxes and In Care of Addresses do not justify a change of embassy) to prove your residency in that country". I am not getting the meaning of information inside bracket.If i have to include both address what should i write in question no. 3 of dsp-122??

I took a look at the copy of my DSP-122 and I only wrote my new address in Question 3. I had moved from Australia to Canada after being selected and needed to have my interview changed from Sydney to Montreal.

If they have specified that they want both addresses, then if I were you, I would do that. I would write your new Australian address on the left side of the box. And then on the right side I would put your old address, with the label "OLD ADDRESS:" on top, to make it clear.

Then in Question 4, where they ask for the "Name of the United States Consular Office where you would like to Process your Application, write: "Sydney, Australia".

I also included a cover letter with my documents that said I had moved and would they please change my interview from Sydney to Montreal. Just to make sure.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for the information.Can u please help me more by sending format of cover letter that u sent them??.Can I send the form and cover letter by email or I hav to post as a mail.
I took a look at the copy of my DSP-122 and I only wrote my new address in Question 3. I had moved from Australia to Canada after being selected and needed to have my interview changed from Sydney to Montreal.

If they have specified that they want both addresses, then if I were you, I would do that. I would write your new Australian address on the left side of the box. And then on the right side I would put your old address, with the label "OLD ADDRESS:" on top, to make it clear.

Then in Question 4, where they ask for the "Name of the United States Consular Office where you would like to Process your Application, write: "Sydney, Australia".

I also included a cover letter with my documents that said I had moved and would they please change my interview from Sydney to Montreal. Just to make sure.

Good luck!

about mail that I got back from KCC

Hello friends,
As per I made an inquiry about the status of my case I got an email which read as:
---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.
So, my question is, Is this normal reply that everyone gets back from KCC? What does it mean "pending further embassy review" ???
Some of the experts claims that it is not a normal reply that everyone gets.

I'm confused guys, hope you will help me out. Thank yOu in advance. Best regards.

Yes, that is normal email from KCC. It means: Your forms has been processed and are ready to forward to embassy for interview when your number becomes current.

When did you send your forms bipan?
Hello friends,
As per I made an inquiry about the status of my case I got an email which read as:
Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.
So, my question is, Is this normal reply that everyone gets back from KCC? What does it mean "pending further embassy review" ???
Some of the experts claims that it is not a normal reply that everyone gets.

I'm confused guys, hope you will help me out. Thank yOu in advance. Best regards.