urgent help; rfe

reso

Registered Users (C)
hi gurus,

i have got a rfe on my I-485. My current employer is not willing to provide the Company financials. As such it's start up company and they don't have 3 years Fin Statements. I have another offer from a big company who wants to support my RFE with all possible documentation like Financial Statements and AC21 employment letter etc. But, they want the offer to be for a future employment, which means my employment will start with them only after I get my Perm Residency.

i need suggestions if this can be a valid case and can I go ahead and reply to the RFE with the AC21 and Fin papers from this new company.

Will appreciate suggestions.

thanks

Could you post your case details (RD/ND/FP). This is helpful to others and others can help you regarding your question. Good luck!

I have a similar AC21 case. My Rfe is asking for the petioner to provide 3 years financial statements or tax returns. However my previous employer is not willing to provide financial documents for 2002 and 2003. But my current new employer can provide the documents of 2002 and 2003. Please advise if I can use these documents instead.

Thanks!

GBM

My history:
08/2002 140 approved
09/2002 RD/ND
05/2003 change job
05/2004 RFE/FP