Urgent Help!! Pleaseeeee

alex28eg

Hi: my story is, i came to USA in June 2001 with a B1/B2 Visa and i been here since.i got married recently to a USC in October 2007.i filed my I-485 and I-765 in Novmber,i got the confirmation latter from USCIS in Decmber.then i was asked to send more documents about taxes and something concern the NSEERS.wich i didn't know what it was so i send the other documents with a copy of my egyptian passport for the NSEERS thing.then i did my biomertic in Jan 10th 2008.since then i didn't got and thing back. i called the USCIS many times,checked online and it was always the same{ your applications is still in process}.till 2 days ago,i got a notice from USCIS saying that { service's intent to deny your I-765 and I-485 under the INA}!! because my faliure to clearly established that i have been registered with NSEERS!! and they gave my an interview on April29 in chicago at the ICE office.guys i don't know what they gonna do at that interview,and i don't know what is the NSEERS,but if it was that big alien registration thing that they did a few years ago,wich i didn't do .i really appriciate if any one can tell me about the whole thing.thanks a lot