Urgent Help...Please

vinny12

Hello All,
I worked for Company A for 2 yrs. and got offer from company B and moved to that company and worked for that company for 6 months..now the company B layed me off and saying they will revoke my H1. Company A still didnt revoke my H1.

Can i join company A again on the same old H1 which is valid still for another six months (which they did not revoke ).

Any help is grealty appreciated.
Thanks in advance

You need new H1

It does not matter whether the company has revoked your VISA or not. You need to have a new H1 petition for company A before you can start with them.

Hope this helps.

I think you can.

I heard you can work for your previous company as they haven\'t revoked it yet and still valid.

Jim please help ! - H1b revalidation

I have applied for visastamp revalidation with the expiry date on the approval notice. But my H1b is approved beyond 6 years by INS. AC21 rule does not apply here. Is it right thing to do? I am very worried.

I have also applied for GC and as per AC21 rule I can apply for one year extension 10 months from now (as my 6 years end).

I am waiting for your reply...please comment.

Regards

Re: Jim please help ! - H1b revalidation

Thanks Jim. That relieves little pressure from me! But is it ok to have a duration of stay on the visastamp beyond six years before AC21 extension is applied (even though INS allowed beyond 6 years extension)? Also I heard AC21 extension cannot be used for applying for visa as AC21 only extends the stay but not the petition. Is it true?

I have the exaclty same problem

Hello Vinny,

Are you able to get any solution ? I too have the same problem, I want join back previous company... Previous employer is saying you can join back base on old h1, but i doubt. If you get any confirm conclusion, pls mail me at man_of_it@yahoo.com....
i new h1 will expire next month... i need to take action asap...
bye and good luck to you.