Urgent!!! Help Needed

sanju13

Registered Users (C)
I have RD date of 02/26/03. I have situation where my current employer might fire me if I dont get any project soon...but same time another company wants to hire me full time in my local area.

If I join new company I will be hired as Senior Consultant and where as my LCA is of Programmer Analyst (year 2000).

My new salary will be greater then my current salary.

I am really confused about all this as I dont have much knowledge about it.

Another big thing : What If I can manage to keep my current job by taking time off for now till I get GC and start another same time?

If any of you can help me that will be really appreciated.

Can you work at the new company as subcontractor? Ask your present employer to place you.

I understand your problem since you are <180days. If your emp doesnt have a problem with 140, then you may join the new company. But ask your new company if they are flexible with the letter they give or ask them to take you as a programmer analyst . I cant understand why they would say no. Tell them this is interim till gc process is completed and BCIS has no objects on a promotion at work. Do they ? I think it is more important for you to have a paying job since there is nothing called bench time according to them.