Urgent Help Needed!!!!!!!!!!

yogeshtest

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

Mine is a different case. I went to USA to do my MBA at NCSU last year on F1 visa. Due to some unavoidable situation I had to return back to India. Till then I have been working with my Previous employer (Software Company). Now an another company filed an H1B visa on my behalf. The visa
has been approved and I need to go for visa stamping at Delhi Consulate on 29th January 2007.

I want to ask will my earlier visit to USA on F1 visa will cause an problem or not?

Regards

May not be a problem...

While going on an F1 previously is not necessarily a problem, the onus of proving that you will work (and not study) will be on you.

You need to be very clear that you will be working and not studying and you need to do the same when you enter.

You have to take documentation and proof which proves beyond any doubt that you will work and not study. Examples of such documents include the letter from employer showing that you are being deputed temporarily to the US, if there is a bond which requires you to work take that also.

Just merely stating that you will work and not study will not be enough.

You can expect questions like 'Why did you stop your study?', 'How can we be sure that you don't intend to study?','Do you have any plans to study in the future?' etc.

Good luck with your visa....

Thanks for the reply,

Any body having an Idea on whats the Average Salary generally being paid to consultants with Java J2EE Domain with 5 and above years of experience.

Mine is 60000 per annum.