urgent help needed

lesly24

Registered Users (C)
hi, friend, pls help me with this,

today i received a email saying this:

On July 27, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

very confused, does this mean RFE? i did not request for more information, why did it sound like this?? pls, help, very worried

according to the earlier posts i have read here regarding this msg it looks like you made an enquiry through a fax/senator/email or anything and they responded to your enquiry.

lesly24 said:
hi, friend, pls help me with this,

today i received a email saying this:

On July 27, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

very confused, does this mean RFE? i did not request for more information, why did it sound like this?? pls, help, very worried
lesly

-- This is not something that's urgent :D
-- Please search - this has been discussed before .... there was even a thread dedicated to just this

Even if it were a RFE being issued, it is not really that urgent, you have almost 90 days to respond to it, not to mention, the only thing you need do in case of RFE is send in the required documents. So no sweat, take it easy.

please let me konow

but can someome tell me what is it about? mango pick, you said you have it, what can you tell me about it, the suspense kills me

Spam:

lesly24 said:
mango pick, you said you have it, what can you tell me about it, the suspense kills me
"Mango Pick",

Just hope whatever you have is not contagious. :)

lesly24,

Obviously your quotient for suspense is low, when I run on the treadmill I feel the same way, I check more than 50 times to see whether I have completed my scheduled excercise, and I find that feeling irritating. So ultimately, the solution that I hit upon was to cover the readout with my towel. Guess what it worked. Maybe you should try that, you know, cover the monitor with a towel, see if that helps your suspense. :D

140_takes_4ever said:
"Mango Pick",

Just hope whatever you have is not contagious. :)

lesly24,

Obviously your quotient for suspense is low, when I run on the treadmill I feel the same way, I check more than 50 times to see whether I have completed my scheduled excercise, and I find that feeling irritating. So ultimately, the solution that I hit upon was to cover the readout with my towel. Guess what it worked. Maybe you should try that, you know, cover the monitor with a towel, see if that helps your suspense. :D
Heh Heh ... or run on your comp and monitor and then cover the monitor with a towel :D