URGENT help for RFE regarding EDUCATION

ImmigrationAdv

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

Need urgent help with regards to RFE relating to Education from Nebraska center. Details of my case are as follows

ETA 750 says
Box 14 : "4 Years college, Bachelors (Comp Sc, Maths, Eng)
Experience " 5 Years as Programmer Analyst& Systems Engi and Equivalent"
Box 15 : Will consider Masters Degree in Computer Sc, Engg, Maths or equi with 2 yrs of exp

My RFE says :
"The evidence submitted does not appear to establish that the beneficiary has obtained a single source foreign degree that is equivalent to US Bachelor's degree. ETA 750 does not indicate that a combination of multiple source educational credentials can be acceptable as an equivalent of USA Bachelors Degree."

My Case
I have a 3 years Bachelors (Science) from India. I also have one year PGDCA Computer Diploma from University and one year of Advance Diploma in Computer Animation plus two 3 months computer courses. When I filed RIR, I had already completed 58 units of MBA in one of the US Universities. I had eight years of progressive experience when labor was filed which is now 10 years.

Please help and mail any information that you feel might be helpful. And education evaluation company that I can use

You should get an fresh educational evaluation which says -
3 years Bachelors (Science) + one year PGDCA Computer Diploma = 4 years US Degree

If U can get one -- U will get approved ... Nesbrasaka is quite strict about this ... in other service centers things whould have been OK.

Was it a substitutional Labor...

Good luck

all,

isnt it strange that in Immadv's case NSC gave him RFE for edu and mentions that ETA 750 does not indicate that a combination of multiple source educational credentials can be acceptable as an equivalent of USA Bachelors Degree.

in other rfe's NSC does not accept combination of degrees. whats going on?!

any inputs guys?

regds

rayman6 said:
all,

isnt it strange that in Immadv's case NSC gave him RFE for edu and mentions that ETA 750 does not indicate that a combination of multiple source educational credentials can be acceptable as an equivalent of USA Bachelors Degree.

in other rfe's NSC does not accept combination of degrees. whats going on?!

any inputs guys?

regds

That's what happened to me. I had comibination of degrees and NSC denied without RFE saying that "I don't possess Single Degree". This shows NSC does not apply uniform policy or it depends on the Officer. I did appeal and waiting reply from AAO.

WHAT's GOING ON???
:mad:

see if its possible to use that for ur appeal? can u send additional letters? im not sure.

in my case, they hv question my bsc phy degree and what it has got to do with CS? Its been 140 days now. I did my degree in 1989-1993 abd they r asking abt that now!!!

Times change, careers change.......

i can bet my bottom $ that nobody can predict what they would/could be after 15 years........

ImmigrationAdv said:
Dear All,

Need urgent help with regards to RFE relating to Education from Nebraska center. Details of my case are as follows

ETA 750 says
Box 14 : "4 Years college, Bachelors (Comp Sc, Maths, Eng)
Experience " 5 Years as Programmer Analyst& Systems Engi and Equivalent"
Box 15 : Will consider Masters Degree in Computer Sc, Engg, Maths or equi with 2 yrs of exp

My RFE says :
"The evidence submitted does not appear to establish that the beneficiary has obtained a single source foreign degree that is equivalent to US Bachelor's degree. ETA 750 does not indicate that a combination of multiple source educational credentials can be acceptable as an equivalent of USA Bachelors Degree."

My Case
I have a 3 years Bachelors (Science) from India. I also have one year PGDCA Computer Diploma from University and one year of Advance Diploma in Computer Animation plus two 3 months computer courses. When I filed RIR, I had already completed 58 units of MBA in one of the US Universities. I had eight years of progressive experience when labor was filed which is now 10 years.

Please help and mail any information that you feel might be helpful. And education evaluation company that I can use

Since they are asking the single degree what i would do is if you have already completed MBA ,you can get it Education EVL as equivalent to MS degree as per the ETA 750 Box 15.

Thank you for suggestions

My case is EB2 and Its not a substituted labor.

I am getting evaluation done thru evaluation agencies.

My MBA is still in final stages. 6 units yet to be taken.

Hey, but any suggestions besides the evaluation..or any cases you know abt..which has been approved with similar circumstances..

I'll appreciate your responses..or you can mail me at immigrationadvise@gmail.com. I have to answer my RFE by end of next week..and I really would explore every possible option...(if any..)

Thanks again..

I-140 approved for 3 years bachelor's

Hi All,

Just sending a ray of hope for all of you who think they are stuck with NSC with 3 years Bachelors degree and ABSOLUTELY no HOPE…

I was in your boat, but my 140 got approved yesterday. I waited for more than two and a half months after answering my RFE. I have three years Bachelors plus one year Computer Diploma plus about nine years of experience in IT.

Unitednations helped me with his invaluable advice and suggestions.

Just wanted to let you know that if you really are keen on getting it, leave no stone unturned ( I am sure you guys are on top of it) and talk to anyone who might help.

Thanks Unitednations !!! Your help made all the difference.

Thanks All for your support & Good Luck !!!
ImmigrationAdv