Urgent Help for my spouse RFE !!!

cmacti

Registered Users (C)
In reply to my spouse RFE, I send sworn afidavit from relatives & in-laws, but now BCIS is asking for proof that marriage was actually registered with local civil authority , What to do ???

I don't think that it is possible to arrange from India in our absence... any idea & feedback .................. !!!!

You feedback please !!!

Thanks

Are you from India?

If yes, your parents or relatives can probably get it for you w/o you and your wife being there. They will need some wedding photographs, wedding invitation, a letter from the priest who performed the marriage (not manadatory!). They need to go to the local court with them. As you know, in India if you know somebody (lawyer etc), he will be able to get it easily. Otherwise pay some money to get it!!!!

Yes, I am !!

That's fine , can anybody give details or help me how to arrange register marriage certificate for spouse while being in USA or connect me somebody that who can arrang this to me!!

I provided affdavit from relatives and also marriage certificate from indian embassy but it seems they need something from Indian registrar !!

BCIS is also not acknowledge the receipt of RFE !!!

Please help !!!!:( :( :(

How did you manage to get the H1 Visa without the marriage certificate?

Go and get it, any other way may be fraud.

Marriage certificate

You have to be there to get the marriage certificate from the registration office... yes, even if you try to bribe them. You have to be there to sign in a register ....

I think its right thing to do, as you don't want some other person signed as your wife's husband....:D