Urgent Help: after 1-485 filed, can file H4?

xinshenghh

Registered Users (C)
All,

I filed I-485 but not get the receipt yet. I-140 is pending (NIW). My current status is about to expire and must be changed to H4 right now. Does any one know it is feasible? With H4, can I still get the I-485 approved without trouble?

Thanks.

:confused:

Most of NIW and EB-1 are fake to siginificant degree. With stupid concurrent-filing, fake NIW and EB-1 will be skyrocketed.

INS should do a crack down on this fraud.

Originally posted by xinshenghh
All,

I filed I-485 but not get the receipt yet. I-140 is pending (NIW). My current status is about to expire and must be changed to H4 right now. Does any one know it is feasible? With H4, can I still get the I-485 approved without trouble?

Thanks.

ric2

you are starting to sound like Habib! :D

I have asked this before and dont remember if anyone answered but how does one get to file under NIW? Is that only for EB1?

yes you can file for extension of H1 & H4 even though you have a I485/I140 application pending.
I have a pending I-485 application with INS. After that, I renewed my H1 and spouse's H4.

Originally posted by xinshenghh
All,

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: