URGENT >>>FOR PASSPORT STAMPING >> I HAVE LOST MY I-94 &

ins485waiter

Registered Users (C)
Folks, I\'m going to Stamp my Passport but lost my I-94 and Old expired PayRoll documents. I see on this board people says that they ask for I-94, Payroll and Ead card to surrender.. But in my case I just have EAD card..
Does anyone know what would be the consequences? Would they still stamp my passport? If someone Guru can comment or somone was in the samiler sitution will really help... Please don answer..

No Title

When I went for stamping, they asked for all those. But I think it is luck.
Please contact your lawyer and talk to some other lawyers. I may not be right but I think we are suppose to apply for I-94 replacement if it is lost.

***TALK TO YOUR LAWYER- IT IS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION, NOT A LEGAL ADVISE.

No Title

hi,
my i-94, ead card was misplaced/lost too...
when i went for stamping, the lady asked
for those documents. i told her, it was lost.
she didn\'t respond at all. she just took my picture,
fingerprint and stamped my passport.
got the card in 28 days time without any problem.

all info details click: http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?50@@.eef618b/1

good luck to u.

No Title

Thankyou Lurker2 and 485When for responding.. this what I thought if I lost my I-94 what else I can do.. I have read on this board that in some cases they even bother to take it. To one guy the stamping lady said kee it as soviniour so it means they just do the formality or in some case people just take everything with even they ask for it..
I hope things would be fine and i will post my expierence... In the mean time if somone else have the expierence please post...

No Title

I am in the same boat; we lost our passports and hence our I94.
I just got my passport stamped this morning. I had taken a copy
of the police report which documented our passports being stolen.
The lady at the INS office did\'nt ask any further questions about
I94 and stamped our passports.