Urgent -> Got this Message from USCIS today

GCTheGreat

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
I did my FP on Sep 8th and today i got this message in email ...,

On October 6, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

What does this mean?

Thanks in advance

RD: May 2002
FP : Sep 2004

I received the same thing, but it was a response for my 1-800 inquiry. I did not get the letter yet, although the message stated Oct 1st as the date

Same Message

I got the same message on OCT 5th
Does anyone got the same message and received the letter from TSC?

RD: 3/02
FP2: 8/04

NMA_GC said:
I got the same message on OCT 5th
Does anyone got the same message and received the letter from TSC?

RD: 3/02
FP2: 8/04

Nothing but any request you made by calling USCIS recently like address change, Enquiry for any of your pending cases etc....

My message changed on 24th

My message changed on 24th Sept asking for RFE after address change, so far I have not gotten any letter. However, I got a letter confirming my address change. :eek:

I got the message but for my second I-140 inquiry and my first I-485 inquiry, I never got anything in writing from them. My lawyer is about to call them again.

I am in the same situation for EAD

Hello:

My 3rd EAD was approved on September 14 and mailed on September 16 by TSC. But I have not received it yet. Customer Service Center will not entertain my complaint until 30 has passed since they mailed the card. Can you please tell me which number did you send the fax to and what did you say in the fax?

Thanks for your help.