URGENT !! FP Notice for BADARINATH Family

zion

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

We have received a Finger printing notice from USCIS for the BADARINATH family (HALTHORE BADARINATH, PREETHI BADARINATH, and ADITYA BADARINATH). It seems they used to live in our apartment before us and have not changed their address.

If anyone knows this family please contact us at:

abraham_pavan@yahoo.com

Looking forward to your help in this matter.

With Thanks and Best Regards,

Pavan Abraham

I would advise you to return the notice to post office. If you opened it, just close it and mention postoffice that by mistake you opened it without seeing the addressee's name.

pralay said:
I would advise you to return the notice to post office. If you opened it, just close it and mention postoffice that by mistake you opened it without seeing the addressee's name.
The leasing office for the appartment would most defintely have his contact, it is a matter of convincing them that you have very important documents addressed to them.

Are the names correct? Where are you located? (city/state). R u in MI? Just located him - he is online.

Last edited by a moderator:
armie said:
The leasing office for the appartment would most defintely have his contact, it is a matter of convincing them that you have very important documents addressed to them.

well if they wont give you the address then ask them to drop an email to them or call them to give them your phone number so that way legally they will be okay.

armie said:

It's unlikely they will provide that info, as it's against their policy. They will ask you to leave the letter with them. I would trust post office more than leasing office.

Badarinath got in touch with me...

Hi All,

Thank you very much for all your suggestions etc.

I had posted a message on MI India site and he called us up at6.30 am today. MI India is a very powerful site !!

Thanks

Pavan

zion said:
Hi All,

I had posted a message on MI India site and he called us up at6.30 am today. MI India is a very powerful site !!

Thanks

Pavan

MI India??? :p What is that? I gave him a call last night 11:53 EST on his number 248-668-0894. And till that time he was clueless about it all. Thankless and funny guy! :D

Anyway good job Pavan. However it happened - doesn't matter as long as it worked out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Job!!!

zion said:
Hi All,

Thanks

Pavan

You have done a real nice thing!!