• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Urgent for help!!

Registered Users (C)
hello all, i am so stressful that i even cant breath. My case number as i always mentioned is EU15*** and i come from Albania, i am still worried coz my sponsor changed mind and wont help me but i found another friend that wants to help me but the question is can i change my sponsor? can this one brings documents to me because Albania is a country that needs sponsor who has to bring some documents to show off that i can stay to him or her. I am so sad and i dont know what to do. :( I feel alone in all these stuff. Please help me out...

Last edited by a moderator:
You have already asked this question, had the answer and accepted it.

http://forums.immigration.com/showt...e-my-sponsor&p=2657429&highlight=#post2657429

Have you not been able to breath at all in the last 11 days?? Calm down. Your nervousness is going to cause you too much stress and will work against you in the interview.

well some people made me sick and i was so worried that caused me to much stress and cant even think clearly because my interview will be soon and i dont know how important is the sponsor. i feel like i am lost because i am young lady that always ask people for help but they know nth at all. I never thought this process could effect me so much. I hope to handle the situation because even my parents think so negative.
Thank u Britsimon

In another thread it was established that you need the sponsor and there are some specific details about what the sponsor must show. You are correct you will be interviewed soon so it is time to get the i134 ready...