Urgent: EB2 Experience Certificate Detail and Experience Breakup Question

bcmandal

Registered Users (C)
Hello

I need help for my PERM BR2 LC processing regarding experience certificate requirement. Please help me. My situation is as follows:

My employer is Submitting Labor Certification application (ETA 0989) under PERM system. The job advertizement was not prepared in smart way and it says:

[ Required: Master's Degree in Computer Scienec and Three Years Experience in job offered OR 3 years experience in SQL Server Administration, C/C++, Java, Visual Basic, ASP, C# and HTML.]

My questions are:
=================

(1) Do I have to submit experience letter that will mention all these programming 7 languages precisely or just a generic experience certificate (For example: ... he used different programming language) is sufficient.

(2) If generic experience certificate is not accepted, then does it mean that I have to show 3 years experience in each of the programming language or a combined experience of 3 years?

(3) If combined experience is accepted does it mean that my experience certificate should mention name of all these programming languages?

(4) I have total 5 years exerience in all 6 languages but only 2 years experience in the 7th language (C#). Is this acceptable?

Please advise me?

BCMANDAL

Yes, you have to show you had three years working experience before you joined this company for each of them in the list: SQL Server Administration, C/C++, Java, Visual Basic, ASP, C# and HTML.

Can you please let me know what wage level you got from SWA with MS + 3 years exp, level three or level four?