Urgent EAD Question

gagangiri

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have few queries regarding my spouse EAD . We filed her EAD in March 2004 & Received Date is 19th March . Her current EAD is expiring on 30th June . I know one thing if we don't get EAD within 90 days then we can go to local INS office to get it. I have few queries regarding this.

i) I'm a primary person for our Green Card process . Do I have to go with her to Local INS office to get her EAD ? or can she go by herself to get her EAD ?
ii) Her 90th day is 19th June , Saturday which is holiday. Can she go on 18th June ,Friday (89th day) to get her EAD ?

Could you please give me this information ? I'm travelling to India & I need this info before I book my flight ticket. I would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Originally posted by gagangiri
Hi All,

I have few queries regarding my spouse EAD . We filed her EAD in March 2004 & Received Date is 19th March . Her current EAD is expiring on 30th June . I know one thing if we don't get EAD within 90 days then we can go to local INS office to get it. I have few queries regarding this.

i) I'm a primary person for our Green Card process . Do I have to go with her to Local INS office to get her EAD ? or can she go by herself to get her EAD ?
----- She can go alone, better she should fill up new I-765 form and take it with her when she goes to local office with EAD filing reciept, her I-485 filing reciept, driving licence and EAD card(even if expired)
ii) Her 90th day is 19th June , Saturday which is holiday. Can she go on 18th June ,Friday (89th day) to get her EAD ?
------ NO, she can go on Monday ( but monday will be rush if she wants aviod rush or long lines better visit on tuesday or wednesday) I dont know about your Local USCIS info or Local USCIS office location as you have not posted and rush depends on location
Could you please give me this information ? I'm travelling to India & I need this info before I book my flight ticket.
--- what i know or learned I shared with you.
I would appreciate your help.

Thank you.