Urgent!!! Ead Card From Nsc

chotu

Registered Users (C)
Could someone tell me how long it is taking to get the EAD card in hand from approval.My case was approved yesterday at NSC and the AVM says card will take 60-90 days. Please respond......

No Title

Just my experiense, I received card in afternoon mail on 5/26/01 with AD of 5/24/01, however I called INS Saturday morning 5/26/01 and message was still "your application was received on 2/13/01", so I don\'t think you will wait a long time, however it is difficult to predict if you receive it today or a few days later

No Title

Thanks for your response. So, you were lucky to get it in 2 days of it being approved.

No Title

After my EAD was approved, the AVM had the same message as yours. But I got the card in less than 1 week after approval.

No Title

ssajjan,
Could you please tell me if this approval was recent. If you could please post your dates.Also, did you apply to local INS or NSC?

Thanks

No Title

My EAD was approved on 6/18/01 and received on 6/23/01 from NSC. Hope this info helps.

No Title

Thanks Gospa.Your information helps. I also managed to speak with an IIO this afternoon and he said that 60-90 days means the whole process from applying till you get the card.He said I would get the card in 3-4 days.

No Title

Hi Chotu,

If I’m not mistaken your I-140 was in VSC, how come you
Applied for your EAD from NSC. Can you please
Post your details.

Thanks

IJ

No Title

Anybody got EAD from NSC with RD in the mid of April? Please share your RD/ND/Status. Thanks.

RD - 4/16
ND - 4/27
waiting

No Title

Hi chotu,

Did you receive your EAD card? I have the same problem.
My EAD RD:03/29/2001, ND:04/13/2001, AD:06/29/2001.
I haven\'t received my card until now, I think something wrong.
Normally It takes 4-5 days to get the mail.
I don\'t know what I should do.

Hope someone can help me in this situation.

Thanks.

No Title

Hi V jay

My RD 4/2/01 ND 4/18/01 but AVM says the RD 4/17/01, still waiting. It drives me crazy with job hanging there for almost two months. please post if you get AD.

No Title

Hi Song,

I received my EAD card on July 2nd. I hope you get your card soon. If you dont get it in 2 weeks, you need to call INS.