Urgent! E-file EAD submitted

ram_pk

Registered Users (C)
I have submitted E-file for EAD and AP for myself and my wife.

On EAD confirmation receipt page ASC Fingerprint Code is empty(for both of us).

My questions is,Do we need to have any code over there?If we don't have what should I do?

and also,

I have called 1-800 to take appointment for fingerprints and photo. They are saying latest they can give appoinment for me is sep 14( I am in souther CA).

Usually with in how many days they will give appoinment.I heard that 1 week.

My question is, Is it because of ASC Fingerprint Code not mentioned to her I got appoinment after 45 days?

Please Advice .

ram_pk said:

My questions is,Do we need to have any code over there?If we don't have what should I do?

and also,

I have called 1-800 to take appointment for fingerprints and photo. They are saying latest they can give appoinment for me is sep 14( I am in souther CA).

My question is, Is it because of ASC Fingerprint Code not mentioned to her I got appoinment after 45 days?

Please Advice .

Thats pretty standard. they usually have a 42 day waiting period before you can get your appointment.

You can try
1. to walk-in and have your FP done without appt if your ASC allows walkins
2. start calling from 755AM. You might get lucky and get a sooner date as other people cancel their appt. Some people have been really lucky and got appt for the next day.

call USCIS and ask them for a code. Usually its code 2 for EAD, but you might want to confirm.

ram_pk said:

and also,

Please Advice .

Hi,
In any chance are you near San Jose? I'm working BY EAD and planning for e filing EAD renewal and its just 90+ few days for my EAD expaire date so i'm little worried after reading your post.

Please reply.
Thank You.
sd70

Hi Sd70,

I am not in San Jose.Mail me if you have any questions.

FYI.

Local ASC office accepted my walk-in for finger prints and photograph.

Do I need to cancel my appoinment which I took in sep 2005 as I already done with finger prints.

ram_pk said:
Hi Sd70,

I am not in San Jose.Mail me if you have any questions.

FYI.

Local ASC office accepted my walk-in for finger prints and photograph.

Do I need to cancel my appoinment which I took in sep 2005 as I already done with finger prints.

Hi,

I just efilled fro EAD renewal. Everything goen right but after completing and when i took the print out of entire application i noticed that:

In the print OUT of saved PDF file:

1. Where i write state mane of birth , it appeared half, some letter are not printed out.

2. In number 16 where in the particular text box i explain my current status and I-485 and I-140 recepit number it also appeared half, some letter are not printed out.

DO YOU THINK ALL THOSE DATA I GAVE THEY LOOSE ?

I'm on EAD and it will expire within 90+18 days, so I'm really worried now.

Please reply.
Thank You.
sd70

Hi ram_pk,

Hi,

I just efilled fro EAD renewal. Everything goen right but after completing and when i took the print out of entire application i noticed that:

1. Where i write state mane of birth , it appeared half, some letter are not printed out.
2. Also Calfornia Service Center .....it appeared half, some letter are not printed out.
3. But most important, in number 16 where in the particular text box i explain my current status and I-485 and I-140 recepit number it also appeared half, some letter are not printed out.

DO YOU THINK ALL THOSE DATA I GAVE THEY LOOSE ?
What Can I do now?
Do you think i don't have any hope?

If i file again can it cause harm? Then what will be about this efile, cancel or ?
If i file again do i have to give information about this efile also?

I'm on EAD and it will expire within 90+18 days, so I'm really worried now.

Please reply.
Thank You.
sd70

Last edited by a moderator:
sd70 said:
Hi ram_pk,

Hi,

sd70

Don't worry -- the page has some validations built in and I think the print out -- PDF ... did not come out good because of font size..

good luck

Nadi said:
Don't worry -- the page has some validations built in and I think the print out -- PDF ... did not come out good because of font size..

good luck

When i filed i could enter all words but when i view that PDF file which i saved and prited they hadn't all information for long ones.

i'm in panic. please suggest something. In custmer service number for life assitence what i have to do?

My experience with name in PDF OUT PUT

Hi Sd70,

Even my PDF forms also having in-complete state name,in-completed for 16 question for I-485 and I-140.

I think we don't have worry about those things in PDF output.In there system it will show full name.

My experience with name in PDF OUT PUT

I had experience with my wife H4 petition.When we got H4 petition receipt and approval notice both of them have first name and first letter of her last name only, because of bigger name.Because of the we did not had any problem with re-validation visa too.In visa they had mentioned her full name even on approval petition it has in-complete name.