Urgent : CP Query

kumar46

Registered Users (C)
Hello Raju595, Alren or Others, I need your suggestions....
My case is sent to consulate on August 27th and I am awaiting the interview date but my employer has an immediate assignment for me for 3 months in Europe and I will have to go on B1 visa, my employer says it's not a problem because I am still getting paid in US$ and my principal residence is in US. So can you guys tell me whether this would cause a problem at the CP interview becuase I am not working in US at the time of interview. I need to let him know ASAP..so I need your advice...

Thanks,
Kumar

kumar46 said:
Hello Raju595, Alren or Others, I need your suggestions....
My case is sent to consulate on August 27th and I am awaiting the interview date but my employer has an immediate assignment for me for 3 months in Europe and I will have to go on B1 visa, my employer says it's not a problem because I am still getting paid in US$ and my principal residence is in US. So can you guys tell me whether this would cause a problem at the CP interview becuase I am not working in US at the time of interview. I need to let him know ASAP..so I need your advice...

Thanks,
Kumar

Since this looks like a temporary assignment for the US based company, this should not be an issue for your CP interview. I doubt whether this would
even come up during the interview, unless you tell them yourself, or they
make a close scrutiny of your passport.

Raju

Thanks Raju..I just wanted to make sure before I go for it...I know you are helping lot of people by sharing your knowledge..I really appreciate that...keep it up my friend:)

kumar46 said:
Thanks Raju..I just wanted to make sure before I go for it...I know you are helping lot of people by sharing your knowledge..I really appreciate that...keep it up my friend:)

Thanks for your kind words, kumar46.

Live and Let Live!!

Raju