URGENT!! Congress meeting TODAY to discuss H.R.4241..PLEASE SEND FREE WebFax just NOW

There is a problem sending fax:after I filled my name, state, zip code, etc, then click "review fax", a wrong page poped out. I tried a few times, never saw a fax go through.

The problem is they are discussing the immigration issue inside deficit-reducing budget reconciliation bill on the floor of the senate.

If some senators is opposed to the deficit-reducing -- they will vote against it and with that the immigration issue will also fall apart.

Wonder why they are doing this ... they could have got a whole new bill for this... most of the senators are focused more on the buget cut part then the immigration itself.

Lets watch and see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have faxed to all CA Senator/Congressman

Hello

I am very happy to note that all our steps helped us to get Senators to approve. this is the time for congress to know our feedback. I followed the steps in isnamerica.com. send faxe to all CA senators and congressman.

can anyone let me know whether this is fine enough?

thanks
Muthukumar Srinivasan

I cant believe that the fax that ISNAMERICA has drafted does not have the language about not counting family members towards EB visas. Why would they omit that? THat is so important? I still sent the fax.

Santosh

email & fax sent to Congressman Pete Sessions

I have sent the following email & fax to Congressman Pete Sessions:
We request you to kindly bring an amendment to H.R. 4241 - Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 to include recapture of 90000 visas for employment based green cards to be inline with Senate budget deficit reduction bill S1932.
I and my family members have been waiting from March 2002 to get adjustment of status (employment based green card) due to the unwarranted delays and inefficiency of USCIS.
Thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.immigration-law.com

11/17/2005: H.R. 4241 Laid On Table in the House, 12:45 P.M. EST

This bill is on the table now for the debate on the House floor. We will monitor the progress of this bill today. Please stay tuned.