URGENT!!Conditional residence removal question

forex_dealer

Registered Users (C)
I have a quick question,somebody told me that I should send a passport picture of myself and my spouse together with application for conditional residence removal.
I have read I-751 form instructions,there is no passport size photo requirement in the instructions,should I or should I not send the passport size photos?
please advise.

Do what the instructions say:

NOTE: Because USCIS is now taking photographs of
applicants, you no longer need to submit two passport-style
photos with your petition.

That is what they say, so do not send them. They will call you for Biometrics.

This is weird,I sent my application package by express mail (overnight).
I tracked it today,it says attempt was made to deliver the package and notice was left.It was not delivered,does this happen at all?I thought there is a drop box and they just drop it.Has anyone been in this kind of situation?

P.S.I sent my package to Texas.

Application for condition removal has been sent on Oct. 10 and received on Oct. 11,no response yet.I haven't received anything from Texas office.Is it usual or is something wrong here?What is the time line?

We filed the papers for my husbands removal of conditions last December, we are still getting jerked around. It sat at the Nebraska Service Center from December 18 until September 15th of this year. They wanted a copy of our marriage license. So i sent it, same day. Then they sent us a letter saying they moved our application to the Local office for an interview to prove our marriage was entered in good faith. This was September 27th we got that letter. we are still waiting to hear something. I have just been diagonsed with cancer and have been trying to get help from my congressman to get this expidited because soon i will not be able to travel with surgery and chemo coming up soon, but no luck.. You can not get a number to call the local office, and the national service center are about as much of a help as a fart in a wind storm!!!

I hope you have better luck than I have had.

Lorrie

Snick,
thanks for the feedback.What happened to your husband's status if you've been waiting for almost a year,did his temporary card expire?Have you been able to get an extension or a stamp at a local office?how have you handled the problem?
I am still hoping to receive something from them,it will be exactly one month on monday,it's just weird that I haven't even received a receipt throughout this period.
If I don't hear anything from them,what happens to my status?What happens if my temporary card expires?
Praetorian,what is N-400 filed for?
thanks guys