Urgent:All people 485/EEAD/Ap LUD's are changing at VSC

subba1974

Registered Users (C)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS,

I obeserved several people 485's/EAD/Ap's Lud's are changed on 3/25.Did anybody obeserved this?

I think VSC is moving these applications to other service centers.This is my two cents.

My and spouse 485 Lud's changed on 3/25
Approved EAD For spouse Lud changed on 3/25.Mine not

I called several of my friends their approved EAD/Ap/H1B also changed.These cases approved 6 months ago.We filed thorugh different companies last year August and september of 2005 on EB2.

Please throw some light on this

My 485/AP/EAD has no LUDs. All are still 2005 dates. Not sure if they will change on Monday though.

subba1974 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS,

I obeserved several people 485's/EAD/Ap's Lud's are changed on 3/25.Did anybody obeserved this?

I think VSC is moving these applications to other service centers.This is my two cents.

I called several of my friends their approved EAD/Ap/H1B also changed.These cases approved 6 months ago.We filed thorugh different companies last year August and september of 2005 on EB2.

not mine yet

hi,
Mine is still 02/27

I140- Applied 05/02 VSC
I140- Approved 04/04 No RFE's
I485- Receipt date 04/04 EAC0415XXXXXX VSC
1st EAD approved 08/04
Started Working for company B 11/04 (AC21) in Massachussetts
FP-03/05
2nd EAD Approved 06/05
I485-RFE issued 01/20/2006 Paystubs and Job Letter.
I485-RFE received 02/07/2006
LUD: 02/07, 02/08, 02/09, 02/10, 02/27

No LUD on my case

I dont have any LUD on my 485 case(s). Not sure if there is going to be any change(s) in the coming week.

Same here. Wife's EAD had a LUD on 3/25 that was approved about 3 months back. Nothing else changed.
subba1974 said:

GUYS,

My wife FP code3 was taken yesterday, so the LUD also changed for both of us (25MAR06).
Just curious is that FP was done by 3pm in BOS and LUD change right after by 7pm, last saturday. Today morning, her LUD changes to 27MAR06 and mine stays on 25MAR06, what is normal.
My guess is they are handling all I-485/140 to see wich one will be tranferred to TSC or they can be approving my case. Our cases just came from BOS 05DEC05 with others 20000 from NYC and WAS.
03/24/2006: I-129 and I-140 Mailing Address vs. Processing Agency

Filing Agency:
I-129 Petitions and Related I-539: Vermont Service Center(VSC)
I-140/EB-485/Ancillary Applications: Nebraska Service Center(NSC)
Processing Agencies:
I-129 Petitions and Related I-539: Vermont Service Center(VSC) and California Service Center(CSC)
I-140/EB-485/Ancillary Applications: Nebraska Service Center(NSC) and Texas Service Center(TSC) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
UN:May Be that's not true

UN,

May be that's not true.My employer filed only 2 140's last year and no other 140's are pending.I filed through one federal attorney who is my company attorney since 10 years.

IF you say about 140,Nobody 140's Lud's changed Only 485/EAD's changed.If they want to rise query on 140.Our 140 Lud's should change or both 140 and 485 will change.

My company has good revenue and no hostory of 140 rejection and also my Priority date is not too old it is 2004 ending.

I spoke with seevral people who filed GC's with American companies and Desi companies Lud's also changed.

They cannot reject 140 or 485 without issuing any RFE under new law.Anyway,i will ask my Attorney arrange confference call with VErmont people,what's going on my case.I will give some more information on tommrrow.

UN,
From your post it seems that those who have both(I-140 and I-485) pending are getting queries....... Is this correct? Or even those who have I-140 approved and I-485 filed are not having queries?
--Naveen Oshos

unitednations said:
Since January of this year; vermont service center has started to send RFE's to companies who filed many I-140's. State, "you applied for xx, you have xx approved, no ability to pay for all."

"Depending on how you answer; we will look at approved cases. Also, ask employer if they want to withdraw cases."

In the next couple of months; you will see many denials and revocations for many people.

I also have a LUD on 03/25 for my approved EAD. The EAD was approved on December 2005. I am a derivative applicant. My wife is primary applicant and her case has already been approved on Sept 2005.

Whole system is like a gutter

if you come out of if, then u are good.
BTW where is cybersoft guy, is he in Jail? All others like him should join him, I am sure there are more (may be on small scale).

I have LUD of 03/25 on my approved 140 but not on 485

I have LUD on approved 140 on 03/25 but not Pending 485. I didnot had my approved AP and EAD on the list. so i dont know if there was LUD on that too. I added EAD and AP today but didnot see any new LUD's. I saw LUD of 12/01 however they were approved before LUD.

I am bit worried now, What are the chances of changing Status after being approved???.

Need some advice guru's.

I quickly looked at a few cases around my wifes receipt number, and all of them have a LUD on 03/25.
So if you have a RD of somewhere between 3rd or 4th week of Nov, chances are that you may have a new LUD on 03/25.

That is my theory..

But again if your I-140 has a new LUD I would agree with UN.

Every morning when I log to check the status, I just pray that I have no LUD on my I-140 :)

subba1974 said:

GUYS,

My Spouse's EAD has LUD on 03/25 which was approved on Jan 2006. There is no LUD on Pending 485 or approve I140. Not sure what are they doing?

I had an LUD on my 485 on 03/08. My PD became current on March 01. When I had my EAD renewed in December there was no LUD on 485. When I renewed my AP in January there was no LUD on 485. Does anyone what this means

Lud

I applied for paper EAD3 to VSC in 12/27/05. After 40+ days it was transfered to Atlanta in 2/9/06. After almost 90 days I got LUD but no message change in 3/25/06.

lud changed on 03/25

Our ead's & ap's which were approved almost a month back had a lud change on 03/25. 140/485 lud remains unchanged. PD became current this month but no positive news so far.

I had LUD changes on both 485's and the I140 that was revoked by my former employer when I used AC21. All these changed on 3/25 (Saturday).

My priority date became current as of the latest visa bulletin.

Last edited by a moderator:
unitednations said:
Since January of this year; vermont service center has started to send RFE's to companies who filed many I-140's. State, "you applied for xx, you have xx approved, no ability to pay for all."

"Depending on how you answer; we will look at approved cases. Also, ask employer if they want to withdraw cases."

In the next couple of months; you will see many denials and revocations for many people.

Will USCIS count a 140 case that was revoked by the employer in those numbers. I moved using AC21 and the employer promptly revoked the 140.

Just a guess

From Immigration-law.com

03/24/2006: Wow, USCIS Released Bi-Specialization and I-129/I-140 Filing Changes for Employers!

USCIS has just released a notice that effective April 1, 2006, employer must file I-129 petition with the Vermont Service Center and I-140 Petition filed with the Nebraska Service Center. Any accompanying forms should also be filed at these centralized locations.
After April 1, 206, the Vermont Service Center and California Service Center will process all I-129 petitions and related dependent applications. After April 1, 2006, all I-140 petitions and related I-485 applications will be processed by the Nebraska Service Center and Texas Service Center. USCIS however notes that the filing location for the form type is not necessarily the Service Center that will decide the case. USCIS will continue to process cases received before April 1, 2006 preexisting procedures.
Filing with the incorrect ServiceCenters will not be rejected but accepted and redirected to the correct location and USCIS will honor the initial receipt date.

By chance are they moving the cases from Vermont to Nebraska and that might trigger a LUD? I checked the status of my applications and there is no LUD on any of my applications...