Urgent:All 485/EEAD/Ap LUD's are changing at VSC

subba1974

Registered Users (C)
GUYS,

I obeserved several people 485's/EAD/Ap's Lud's are changed on 3/25.Did anybody obeserved this?

I think VSC is moving these applications to other service centers.This is my two cents.

My and spouse 485 Lud's changed on 3/25
Approved EAD For spouse Lud changed on 3/25.Mine not

I called several of my friends their approved EAD/Ap/H1B also changed.These cases approved 6 months ago.

Please throw some light on this

It sounds more like system-wide update on selected batch/cases.
I sincerely doublt it is for transferring cases.

They might.
According to new regulations starting April 1st ALL i140/i485 packages shuold be filed to NSC. And they are already moving i140s from CSC to TSC (which is "paird" with TSC) so you never know. BTW, my VSC i485 shows no LUD on or around 3/25

The same press release also indicated that pending cases will be adjudicated by the service center that issued the receipt notice. Transfer might occur on certain cases similar to those experienced by some (not all) CSC petitioners.
The LUD on 03/25 also occured on many cases that have been approved several months ago. It is probably VSC is doing their routine data backup.
Mine too did not show LUD on 03/25 but my nonimmigrant petitions approved approximately 9-10 months ago had LUDs!

michvin said:
They might.
According to new regulations starting April 1st ALL i140/i485 packages shuold be filed to NSC. And they are already moving i140s from CSC to TSC (which is "paird" with TSC) so you never know. BTW, my VSC i485 shows no LUD on or around 3/25
If they are transferring all pending I-140 cases to Nebraska that is bad news. Nebraska is known for notorious RFE and denials of I-140 for the ability to pay issues and Education evaluation.

LUD on March 25 2006

I had an LUD on Approved I 140 application.
Don't read too much into the LUD.s
But you never know.

ANOTHER LUD. see my details.
We`re pretty sure they touched our case last saturday night(25MAR06). Don`t know why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am from CSC (not from VSC). I observed an LUD on our 485 today(03/28). No LUD on I-140. My 140 has been approved a year ago. I don't know, why the change is, as my dates are not current (PD -Jan 2002).

Some body mentioned in the thread above, they are moving cases from CSC to TSC? I didn't heard of that, is that true? Is it related to pending cases of I-140?

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD on both our approved EAD of 04/03/06. I am EB3 retrogressed. No LUD on I485, I140 or pending AP. I140 approved almost a year back and am from NSC. Pls throw some light

I noticed LUD on Approved EADs on 03/27 & 03/29. No LUD on pending AP, which has been applied more than a couple of months.

No LUD on 140 (Approved 1 year back) and 485.

GC04