URGENT: Advance parole question

cool_desi_gc

Registered Users (C)
Wife need to go to India for emergency. Advance Parole expired. Can she already leave while I apply AP now ? Or does she have to be in country until we get it ? Can i apply now and send it to her once i get it here ?

How much time does it normally take

cool desi gc
There is no requirement fo stay in country after applying for Advance Parole Document, unlike Re-Entry Permit which mandates to complete biometrics after filing

cool desi gc
There is no requirement fo stay in country after applying for Advance Parole Document, unlike Re-Entry Permit which mandates to complete biometrics after filing

Wrong! There is a requirement that the alien not leave until the AP has been approved.

Hi
I have a question.I'm travelling to india on AP and am currently on my EAD (pending 485 status).Do i need to go to indian consulate for stamping of any kind?What other documents apart from AP and passport will i need?
Thank You

passion4dance,
What stamping are you going to do even if you wanted to? You do not need any stamping. Carry your AP, Passport, I-485 receipt and EAD (in case they ask, but mostly they don't). Make sure to take a copy of the AP as well (I was asked for a copy once, not sure it is a requirement, but would not hurt)